Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #401
Always Learning

A *good* water pressure regulator like the Watts ones from rvwaterfilterstore.com and the Oxygenics gives a decent shower. I've got a long flowing mane and know I'm not at home- but it does a good job.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #402

I bought the Watts regulator so I have that covered!
bluflame11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #403

What are some real world 36qbok weights? No generator just bunks in back without the extra couch. With the part couch.
Brandon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon327 View Post
What are some real world 36qbok weights? No generator just bunks in back without the extra couch. With the part couch.
Ependydad can answer this on real weights, haven't weighed mine yet. I believe he has the extra couch in the back though.
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:11 PM   #405
Always Learning

Weighing my 36QBOK- 4 part series
Old 04-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #406

When looking at the floor plan for the 2014's ... it seems they have change the layout of the outside kitchen (for the better IMO) and added the fantastic fan in the second bath. Has anyone picked theirs up recently that could confirm this? We are hoping to pick ours up in a few weeks, but not sure how it will come. Thank you in advance.
Bridget104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget104 View Post
When looking at the floor plan for the 2014's ... it seems they have change the layout of the outside kitchen (for the better IMO) and added the fantastic fan in the second bath. Has anyone picked theirs up recently that could confirm this? We are hoping to pick ours up in a few weeks, but not sure how it will come. Thank you in advance.
No fantastic fan in the second bath. What do you think changed in the OK? I have pics.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #408

Thanks QCCowboy ... per this link - it looks like the outside kitchen had the microwave and grill moved to the left side. Also shows the fan. I didn't know if these were true or not. But on the other side of that ... I don't like the added carpet in the bunk room and steps going to master bedroom. Guess I will just have to wait and see.

2014 Sabre 36QBOK Fifth Wheel
Old 04-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #409

Here is mine and it is a 2014 - picked up almost a month ago.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #410
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCCowboy View Post
Here is mine and it is a 2014 - picked up almost a month ago.
That appears almost identical to my early 2013 from July 2012.

As well, the "fantastic fan" reference has been on the floorplan on the Sabre site forever for this model but none have ever come with it as far as I know.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
That appears almost identical to my early 2013 from July 2012.

As well, the "fantastic fan" reference has been on the floorplan on the Sabre site forever for this model but none have ever come with it as far as I know.
Yeah, I have seen that floorplan link before as well and it has a couple of flaws (it is not the one listed in the current brochure.)
Old 04-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #412
Always Learning

Ahh, I see now. The link that Bridget provided was an old copy from palomino's site:
http://www.palominorv.com/productinf...4658&RVType=fw

This current floorplan doesn't reflect the 1/2 bath having the fantastic fan (like it used to).
Old 04-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #413

Makes sense ... Thank you!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #414

Has anyone noticed that none of the brochures show the super lounge either. I've never seen a cutout of the super lounge where they show the other options for the big slide room. You gain more overhead cabinets with the super lounge. Also looks like they added a pantry to the 1/2 bath vs. the cabinet that's in mine and possibly went back to the optional slideout TV under the refrigerator, for outside.

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaydBack View Post
Has anyone noticed that none of the brochures show the super lounge either. I've never seen a cutout of the super lounge where they show the other options for the big slide room. You gain more overhead cabinets with the super lounge.
You're right, I never saw the super lounge in a brochure when I ordered mine. I ordered it after seeing a camper online with this option. The extra cabinet space is good, BUT you lose the larger window that comes with the dinette. This may not be big deal for most, but it's hard now to see out of the camper unless I squat down. I wish my 36QBOK-7 had more (and larger) windows.
bjlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #416

We were told that our Sabre rolled off the assembly line on April 19th. After reading about the possible layout changes, we are anxious to see what it arrives with. Hope it comes by end of April. Will post pics.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #417
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlowe View Post
You're right, I never saw the super lounge in a brochure when I ordered mine. I ordered it after seeing a camper online with this option. The extra cabinet space is good, BUT you lose the larger window that comes with the dinette. This may not be big deal for most, but it's hard now to see out of the camper unless I squat down. I wish my 36QBOK-7 had more (and larger) windows.
What do you have for drawers under the sofa? With the u-dinette, we have 2 smaller drawers for the side benches. And, if you take out a couple of screws - you get access to the area behind them by taking the cushion off and lifting the plywood. And we get the rear part of the seat is storage with taking off the cushions and lifting the plywood.

It's definitely a thing that they each have their merits and cons. Kinda nice - we're all different and there are different options!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #418
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
We were told that our Sabre rolled off the assembly line on April 19th. After reading about the possible layout changes, we are anxious to see what it arrives with. Hope it comes by end of April. Will post pics.
Delivery will take 1-3 weeks and then your dealer will need a bit of time to do their PDI before you get to it. But, finger's crossed you get it in April!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
What do you have for drawers under the sofa? With the u-dinette, we have 2 smaller drawers for the side benches. And, if you take out a couple of screws - you get access to the area behind them by taking the cushion off and lifting the plywood. And we get the rear part of the seat is storage with taking off the cushions and lifting the plywood.

It's definitely a thing that they each have their merits and cons. Kinda nice - we're all different and there are different options!
Each end-section has a large drawer (approx 1.5'w x 2'd x 1'h ) where we store our board games and the griddle. The middle section also has a drawer (3'w x 2'd x 1'h) were we store the two removable table tops and poles.
bjlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #420

I will be very anxious to see how yours comes in since ours is scheduled to be built in May. QCCowboy had some great pics of the changes to the kitchen. I think they are back on page 29.
Nevada5er is offline   Reply With Quote