Old 04-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #311

Thanks for the information on the serge protectors and drawer dimensions, and wow guys the trucks and trailers look good. Another question is do they put a clear coat over the decals to help in the fading? My brother is bringing me a cover for the trailer, he hates it and says that it is a real pain to put on so I quess that I will give it a try.HA! It must be really nice living so close to where the trailers are made, partial paint would have been nice but $3500 smackaroonies to get this baby out here hurts, so my upgrade is just the platinum no extra paint.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #312

QCCowboy - Wow, it was so nice to see real pics of the unit. I did notice something right away though. In the brochure is doesn't show a long cabinet next to fridge and the pantry is turned facing the table, where yours in shown facing the kitchen. I wonder if these were changes made to the 2014. We are also getting the 2014 in Cocoa. Does putting in the extra cabinet next to the fridge lesson the counter space? Also, how deep is the pantry?

Old 04-06-2013, 01:55 PM   #313
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada5er View Post
QCCowboy - Wow, it was so nice to see real pics of the unit. I did notice something right away though. In the brochure is doesn't show a long cabinet next to fridge and the pantry is turned facing the table, where yours in shown facing the kitchen. I wonder if these were changes made to the 2014. We are also getting the 2014 in Cocoa. Does putting in the extra cabinet next to the fridge lesson the counter space? Also, how deep is the pantry?
I believe it is definitely a 2013 vs. 2014 change. My 2013 doesn't have it. I think the cabinet allows for the larger fridge option.

I, too, was wondering where the extra space came from. The 2 options seem less counter space or less 1/2 bath space. Or a combo of both.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I believe it is definitely a 2013 vs. 2014 change. My 2013 doesn't have it. I think the cabinet allows for the larger fridge option.

I, too, was wondering where the extra space came from. The 2 options seem less counter space or less 1/2 bath space. Or a combo of both.
I'm not sure where the difference comes from, but we could compare measurements if you want and determine the difference. I'll will get them sometime this afternoon or evening.

We were also a bit surprised by the changes as we were not expecting them, but really love the changes. I don't have the dimensions (will get them this evening as well) but they are deep enough to hold a little hidden surprise for us (see below):

We also were extremely glad about the storage under the fridge to put all of our pots and pans in (we used to have to store them up high).

And here is a look into the pantry (yep we weren't expecting it at this angle either, but we really like it because you don't have to walk around a wall to get into anything. (sorry this one is a little blurry).

QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #315

We got the standard fridge, maybe the pictures in the brochure showed the upgraded size fridge. Thank you so much for the pics and I hope we get all the extra cabinets and turned pantry. I'm really loving this forum. It is so nice to talk to real people that really have the coach and can answer your questions. Thanks again!
Old 04-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #316

Yep...that's the one you are looking at. Standard fridge that is part of the "mandatory" superior feature package. 8.0 cu ft. refrigerator with raised panels.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Took some measurements tonight if you want to do a little comparison to help determine where this comes from.

In the kitchen here are the measurements:

From wall by end of the stove to end of counter (closest to the door) 63"
From wall where the pantry is to the end of counter (closest to the door) 102"

The pantry width/depth 16" x 16.75"

I didn't measure the bathroom, but can if need be.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #318

Anyone happen to know the height of the 36QBOK with second AC on it? I am guessing just over 13' but didnt get an accurate measurement as I was hitched and not on level ground.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCCowboy View Post
Anyone happen to know the height of the 36QBOK with second AC on it? I am guessing just over 13' but didnt get an accurate measurement as I was hitched and not on level ground.
Measured ours from road the roof line at the 2nd AC in front and then from the roof to top of the AC unit...came up with 13'3" and figured you could add at least another 2" to 3" for the "bow" in the roof. We came up with a max est. 13'6"...which someone told me is the max "legal" height. Not sure where that came from but I am nervous when going under bridges/overpasses and overhead electric lines. A couple of bridges I passed under on I75 had heights of 14"1" and the semis in front of me had very little clearance. Either way it's very tall and I make sure to stay on federal and state highways where I figure most clearances are designed for tractor trailor heights..
Airlift system/on board compressor

speedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCCowboy View Post
I don't know and need to measure. I do think the hitched height is more relevant/important though.

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote