Old 12-18-2007, 12:22 AM   #11

That is where we purchased our TT also

Old 03-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #12

How do you like the 31RKTS? We are looking at trading in our Open Road TT for a 5th wheel and really like this layout. How's the Dodge do pulling it? We have a 04.5 Ram 2500 CTD and think it should pull it fine but never know until you do it. It pulled the TT good but now we have an ATV trailer we want to pull and don't think it is a good idea behind a TT. Would rather pull it behind a 5th wheel.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #13

Jferm,
We love our 31RKTS.
We went out last weekend, and we're heading out in the morning for Charleston for a week.
The Sabre is great. Plenty of room, lotsa counter space in the kitchen, along with cabinet storage.
It pulls great behind my 6.7 CTD. I installed some Firestone airbags and run them at 20 psi, it helps the ride when towing. I can cruise comfortably at 65.
Where are you looking at Sabres?
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
amxpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #14

we just took delivery of our 30bhds and its great for driveway camping. we live in ohio and cant wait for spring. we have only found a few things wrong. one be the bathroom door misaligned. and the major problem with the 15inch bdrm. tv that is useless because it doesnt have digital tuner and cant see what antenna pulls in due to poor placement which isnt adjustable. sam lambrich at forest river doesnt want to help with tv which is pissing us off. guess ofter the sale customer service doesnt matter. happy camping summers coming
Old 04-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by amxpress View Post
Jferm,
We love our 31RKTS.
We went out last weekend, and we're heading out in the morning for Charleston for a week.
The Sabre is great. Plenty of room, lotsa counter space in the kitchen, along with cabinet storage.
It pulls great behind my 6.7 CTD. I installed some Firestone airbags and run them at 20 psi, it helps the ride when towing. I can cruise comfortably at 65.
Where are you looking at Sabres?
We are looking out in the Denver area. Have been talking with a local dealer here and may pull the trigger here really soon. We have a big TT now and want to tow some toys behind. We were going to try the TT + 10' ATV trailer but have decided against that. Besides we have a 70' limit here in Co and we are at 71'. That would be a monster to pull up and more important down some of these hills we have here. With this unit I think we will be just under 65' which is where I would rather be.

So is the Sabre wearing well? We have been looking for a while and the floor plan of this unit keeps pulling us back. Just love the lay out. Plenty of room to chill without getting in the way of the kitchen.

Jim
Old 05-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #16

keep us posted on your progress. I am looking at a Sabre 31reds. Just have to sell old faithful first.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #17

We ended up trading in our TT for the 31RKTS. And we love the room and layout of the trailer. We pulled our ATV's behind it through the mountains. All worked great. Truck only struggled a little bit in one spot but that was around a 7% grade up a mountain here in Colorado.

Only thing I didn't like was the outside show is right above the power connector. Other than that, we have had a few small issues that the dealer quickly fixed. All-in-all, really glad we went with the Sabre.

Jim
Old 06-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #18

Smile Comments on Sabre 32FBDS

Hubby and I are looking at a 2008 Sabre 32FBDS. Love the front bunks and totally enclosed bathroom. Anyone out there want to comment before we purchase? Owned a Flagstaff 827BH TT before...now want to try 5th wheel.
Thanks...
Old 08-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #19

sabre owner

yes

I have a new 2008 34 foot . Wonderful
Old 08-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #20

Great for two grand children, two dogs . No stres to hookup which is important after open heart surgery no problem to pull with a 2500 HD chevy and looks greats on the road. Traded our Cardnial for this have NO regrets a better made unit inside and out .

Tags
palomino