Old 08-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #21

Taking delivery of 09 30BHDS next Saturday (08/30/08)

:usofa:Taking delivery of 09 30BHDS next Saturday (08/30/08).
We think we got a good deal, but who knows. We're happy.
Shake down cruise will be in the driveway.
We're remodeling the entire house, and it's gotten difficult to live in and work on at the same time. We wanted an RV for camping anyway, so it's a logical step.
After the remodel, we're selling the house and moving to some land farther out and building another house. (in stages, no mortgage). So we'll be modified full timers for probably 2 years.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:20 AM   #22

Just joined the Sabre crowd weekend before last. Traded in the 2008 Wildwood TT for Sabre 29CKDS. Wife is loving all the storage inside. I'm trying to find a place for fishing gear outside.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #23

We picked up our 31ft Sabre REDS at Easter . Still packing it to go full-time this summer. Sometimes I just like to go out and sit in it. I don't think I've ever seen one with this much storage.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #24

We just purchased the 29CKDS 5th wheel model. Love the trailer and can't wait for our first trip Memorial Weekend. However, we are having a major battle with our dealer over the hitch that they had put in for us. With the slider back for turns, it gets hung on the tailgate and will not clear the bed rails in a tight turn.
2) Kids
3) Dogs
0) Time

Kemps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #25

We had our Palomino 31RKDS delivered 3 weeks ago from Cheyenne Camping Center have not had a chance to try it out yet due to windy weather here in the southwest. Hopefully we will get to use it this weekend on a short trip. We have the one with the upgraded axles and tires etc. We are going to pull it with a 2002 Dodge Diesel 5.9 with 3.55 axles. I hope the truck can pull it with ease.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #26

Smile Sabre 31RKDS

Well we had our maiden voyage in our new sabre this past weekend, looks like the large slide needs adusting rubs bad on the carpet, the table top is cracked, and they did not put any cauking behind the faucets in the bathroom sink, hard to adjust the water temperature in the shower. Now what we liked, it pulled great, the water filtration system, large water heater, slept comfortable, the outside speakers to much to mention.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	2513  
Old 05-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #27

31 reds

We also took our maiden voyage this last weekend!
The new fiver is such a dream to pull. Hardly knew it was there. We managed to pull straight into our lake lot - one try - and we where there.
Easy to level, and so far nothing is wrong, everything works great.
We're thrilled with our choice.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #28

Hello all!
I am the OP and I submitted my post in November of 2007, shortly after purchasing our Sabre 31RKTS.
I wanted to report after 2 1/2 years and scores of trips including a cross country trip from North Carolina to New Mexico, we still love our Sabre. It's been pretty much trouble free; haven't had to return to the dealer or any RV shop. Still tows great, no water leaks, and everything still works. I am on my 6th Concertone, but the present one is a year old and working great.
Any questions I had, I've received prompt responses from Sabre. Still enjoy looking at other fivers, but the Sabre by far is still the best value.
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
amxpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #29

we brought home our 32bhok on fathers day.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #30

We have been out in our Sabre31REDS every weekend since the middle of May. It's great! Haven't found anything wrong yet. Lots of cupboards and storage space. We'll be going full-time starting in October. Spending the winter in Osoyoos BC.

Tags
palomino