Old 09-05-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
Any snow birds with puma fifth wheels

Is there anyone out there from the mid west pulling puma fifth wheels south for the winter. was wondering how they hold up. I like the puma for the price point and i have read good reviews on them but will they take the long miles and hold up.If you go to Arizona i would like to hear from you thanks.

midwestmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Any snow birds with puma fifth wheels

I am not a snowbird...I did camp in cold weather a few times in my 2011 295kbh. The water froze one time as I had not realized how cold it would get. It got down to high 20's. It got totaled and had no enclosure or heated tanks. I have a 2017 297rlss on order. I ordered heated tanks, heated under belly and enclosed bottom. Honestly...I think it will be a two or three season trailer. Maybe that will help a little.

BTW I had no issues with the trailer. We used it and were happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

totalled 04-11-16 by storm(picking up new one 10-26-16)
Iwannacamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:30 PM   #3
Thanks for the reply i have been looking at the puma fifth wheels there has to be someone on these forums that are pulling a puma south for the winter. I would like to know where in Arizona people like to go as this will be are first time. The puma is a stick and tin witch i like would like to here from folks that have them and put miles on them. Thanks.
midwestmike is offline   Reply With Quote

fifth wheel, puma, snow, wheel