Old 07-10-2016, 09:14 AM   #31

Wow, all of your troubles and you still say you love your rig! Amazing.

My wildly fluctuating refrigerator temps seem small compared to the laundry list of problems I see others have.

I commend you on your forbearance.

raytwntrvlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:34 AM   #32

I did Finaly get all my problems solved. We made a trip to the dealer in Indiana. These guys where amazing! I gave them a list of about a dozen things and they had every single thing fixed in less than two hours. I can't say enough to how amazing these guys where. Not to put down some of the great mechanics we have used but these guys where a step above everyone else. It was like second nature to them.

I also want to mention something that I did recently that made a huge difference in the heat of our RV. I went to the hardware store and bought a big roll of reflective insulation. Basically it's the stuff you put in your car window to keep the heat out, but in a big roll. I cut it and put it in every window. The difference has been huge! It cost me $60 and I highly recommend it to everyone who RVs in the summer.

Old 07-10-2016, 04:03 PM   #33

Anyone else having this many problems?

Welcome to the RV World. I have had more problems than I have time to describe. From poor workmanship and engineered to the lowest possible standard if there is a standard. I strongly suggest an extended warranty. Check out Good Sam. I will find out this week. Both my slides are messed up. The material they slide on is broken and protruding. One would expect this material to last the lifetime of the trailer. New Sabre 33 rets. New 2013. This is more a hobby keeping things working than using it for fun. Im somewhat handy and have repaired many by myself with help from the internet. People new to RVing need to beware of the junk we are purchasing. The dealers are aware of what they are selling and laughing at us all the way to the bank.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 07-10-2016, 05:00 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The pope View Post
Welcome to the RV World. I have had more problems than I have time to describe. From poor workmanship and engineered to the lowest possible standard if there is a standard. I strongly suggest an extended warranty. Check out Good Sam. I will find out this week. Both my slides are messed up. The material they slide on is broken and protruding. One would expect this material to last the lifetime of the trailer. New Sabre 33 rets. New 2013. This is more a hobby keeping things working than using it for fun. Im somewhat handy and have repaired many by myself with help from the internet. People new to RVing need to beware of the junk we are purchasing. The dealers are aware of what they are selling and laughing at us all the way to the bank.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
x2
Old 07-16-2016, 11:35 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evereddie View Post
x2
x3