Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #201
Here to Help

AC Vent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ret2006 View Post
Anyone know how to take the air conditioner register cover off? Seems that someone on the production line at the Sabre factory failed to take the aluminum disk out of the duct when they cut the opening out. Wish they would have taken a little more pride in their work. My Sabre has a build date of 11/4/11.
Please advise. I don't want to break the cover by trying to get it off incorrectly.
Dear Sabre Owner,
first I want to apologize and say it is unacceptable to not remove that cutout.

If you grap the vent cover on the edges and pull directly down the cover should pop off. If you have any more questions, please let me know and I will try to help.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #202
Here to Help

Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerwin View Post
SabreSam,

Could you give me some estimates? It would be REALLY cool to have some pictures of mine being built also!!! I am super excited and I know the pictures are probably asking too much. But some dates would be FABULOUS!

Thanks for what you do for this forums members. Seeing that and the other great things people have to say about Sabres customer service made me very comfortable ordering my 34TBOK.

[B][/B]
Dear Sabre Customer,
I'm sorry but I'm not located at the plant to take pictures nor do we have a photographer on staff. I know you'll be proud of your new baby.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #203

SabreSam

We just received an e-mail from our dealer with the VIN# for our new 32RCTS and also found out that our unit is only a couple of weeks out. Yeah!

We were also a little surprised to see that it will actually be a 2013 model. Just curious when new model years kick in for the RV biz?

btw thanks for helping out with the Slide Topper add-on.

Regards,
Old 02-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosechase View Post
We just purchased a new 2012 31ckts in Dec. of 2011. I am working with our salesmen on a couple issues we are unhappy with as we havent had a chance to use our unit yet. One question we have is our bedroom has a two drawer dresser at the end of the bed but Iv seen brochures with a dresser that has a clothes hamper at the right hand end and extends all the way to the closet on the left end. With the 2012 this is what we thought we were getting but it didnt end up that way.
We ran into the same thing when we starting looking at the 2012 RETS-6, all the literature showed the bedroom dresser going all the way to the closet wall with the clothes hamper on the end. They changed that on the 2012's and had not up dated the literature.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #205

Another question re: new Sabre order

Sabre Sam,

We have a 2013 CKTS on order (4 - 6 weeks out). I plan to use a Pullrite Superglide hitch which requires a specific capture plate be matched with the frame. I am wondering if you can tell me the manufacture number of the Lippert frame and King Pin box model number for this trailer? or where I might find this information. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #206
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
Sabre Sam,

We have a 2013 CKTS on order (4 - 6 weeks out). I plan to use a Pullrite Superglide hitch which requires a specific capture plate be matched with the frame. I am wondering if you can tell me the manufacture number of the Lippert frame and King Pin box model number for this trailer? or where I might find this information. Thanks.
Dear Sabre Customer,
Your Sabre will be built with a Lippert 1621 King Pin box.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #207

Sabre Sam,

We ordered a Sabre 34REQS last Sunday from Freedom RV in Slinger WI. The wait's going to be brutal but worth it. Not knowing the cutoff date I was curious if it will be a 2012 or 2013 and if there are any changes you're aware of between the model years.

Thanks,
Wiscampsin
Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #208

Being that the Sabre is made by Palomino, I was wondering if you deal with the Columbus, also built by Palomino? I am lusting for a 320-RS but I can't seem to get the information as to options, specs, prices or availability. After seeing one at the Tampa RV show recently, I think I have to have one.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #209

FIY to Wiscampsin:

We ordered a 32RCTS-6 4.5 weeks ago and just got the VIN number indicating a 2013. From what we can tell the charges bewteen RV model years are more gradual than in the car/truck biz...more like continuous improvments.

Maybe Sam can elighten us both on that point.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #210

^ Thanks SimchaSabre.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #211
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivergeezer
Being that the Sabre is made by Palomino, I was wondering if you deal with the Columbus, also built by Palomino? I am lusting for a 320-RS but I can't seem to get the information as to options, specs, prices or availability. After seeing one at the Tampa RV show recently, I think I have to have one.
Dear Customer,
I'm sorry but I have nothing to do with the Columbus.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #212
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin
Sabre Sam,

We ordered a Sabre 34REQS last Sunday from Freedom RV in Slinger WI. The wait's going to be brutal but worth it. Not knowing the cutoff date I was curious if it will be a 2012 or 2013 and if there are any changes you're aware of between the model years.

Thanks,
Wiscampsin
Dear Sabre Customer,
I'm confident if you call Freedom they can answer both question. Thanks.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #213

Quote:
We just purchased a new 2012 31ckts in Dec. of 2011. I am working with our salesmen on a couple issues we are unhappy with as we havent had a chance to use our unit yet. One question we have is our bedroom has a two drawer dresser at the end of the bed but Iv seen brochures with a dresser that has a clothes hamper at the right hand end and extends all the way to the closet on the left end. With the 2012 this is what we thought we were getting but it didnt end up that way.
Sabersam
We have heard back from our dealer and was told that the litature was outdated and the hamper with full dressers were not avaible in 2013 which was a big disapointment. Being I am only a few miles from goshen is it possible I could purchase a piece of the top to match our dresser then I could fill in the area between the closet and add a hamper to the end myself. Or would it be possible to a get new top the length I need with the hamper.
Thanks for time.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear Sabre Customer,
I'm confident if you call Freedom they can answer both question. Thanks.
OK, I'll call them. Just thought you might know.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #215
Here to Help

Quote:
Sabersam
We have heard back from our dealer and was told that the litature was outdated and the hamper with full dressers were not avaible in 2013 which was a big disapointment. Being I am only a few miles from goshen is it possible I could purchase a piece of the top to match our dresser then I could fill in the area between the closet and add a hamper to the end myself. Or would it be possible to a get new top the length I need with the hamper.
Thanks for time.
Dear Sabre Customer,
I've sent you a PM to see what we can get worked out.

Thanks
Old 03-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #216

Sabresam,
Having a problem with a slideout on our 2012 32QBTS trailer. The right side bunk slide goes about 1' and then hangs up on one side. I have it in for repair. The repair shop has been trying to call forest river for tech help everyday for a week now and no one returns the calls. Who should they contact? This is not acceptable.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #217
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

my 2011 did that but it would hang up briefly then still go all the way out .
found carpet wadded up under the track system
Old 03-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #218
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ex
Sabresam,
Having a problem with a slideout on our 2012 32QBTS trailer. The right side bunk slide goes about 1' and then hangs up on one side. I have it in for repair. The repair shop has been trying to call forest river for tech help everyday for a week now and no one returns the calls. Who should they contact? This is not acceptable.
Dear customer,
Who is the dealer and what are the last five digits of your vin number? I will make sure they get called.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #219

We ordered a 2012 Palomino 32bhok. It took them over a week to get the order into you guys. Now that is done how long will it be to we can pickup our new toy.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #220
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

From just hearing from other forum members about 8 weeks . Did the dealer not give you some kind of timeline ?
by the way your going to love your bhok !
we bought a 2011 last year and have just enjoyed every minute of owning it !
Few minor problems here and there but nothing that was wasn't handled properly and fast!
Closed Thread

Tags
led pad