Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear customer,
Who is the dealer and what are the last five digits of your vin number? I will make sure they get called.
SabreSam,

Thanks for the assistance. I have sent you a PM with the info.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #222

Questions for SabreSam

SabreSam,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for being brave enough to be online here and take the time to answer questions and concerns!

With that said, I have a few of my own!

I'm wondering if you would be able to tell me if it is acceptable to mount a Reese hitch on the rear of my new 31 RETS? I still have to take a few measurements to see if I'll be overlength but I'd like to towbar my jeep behind is possible.

During my new purchase walkaround, one of the techs said that I could mount a TV to the wall between the window and TV power/ cable jacks. I've noticed most RV's have a sticker stating "Wall mount TV here" and there is'nt anything of the sort. Is that where it's supposed to go or is there no backer for mounting a TV in the bedroom?

With the dual grey tanks- is each tank separate or is it a 'overflow' type system? I understand there is a valve to dump each tank but I was told that one is just for the shower & bathroom sink and the other is just for the kitchen sink.

Lastly, I've posted looking for answers about the underbelly heat on this unit and nobody seems to have an answer. Where can I disable the heat to the tanks? I never will use this unit when it's that cold and it seems like a waste of propane to heat that area. It also seems that there is very little flow coming out of the heat ducts and this might be the solution. Is there a schematic showing where this could be closed off? I've found where to disable the basement heat yet it looks like I'll have to get under the unit to do the tanks.

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #223

SabreBen, if you have a Lippert frame, I would not even consider pulling a bicycle behind your fifth, let alone a JEEP!
There have been far too many reports of people ripping the pin boxes right out of the front frame. You definitely do not want to go down that road.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #224
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Im with crocus on this one !
Old 03-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambr403 View Post
Thank you Sabre Sam for sending the replacement vent cover. You went over and beyond the call of duty and we greatly appreciate it.
Happy camper,
James
Hi Sabre Sam,

The replacement mushroom vent cover is working great. However, I just discovered the other one is missing as well.

Would it be possible to send one more mushroom vent cover? Or point me to a place where I can order one online?

Best Regards,
Old 03-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #226
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambr403 View Post
Hi Sabre Sam,

The replacement mushroom vent cover is working great. However, I just discovered the other one is missing as well.

Would it be possible to send one more mushroom vent cover? Or point me to a place where I can order one online?

Best Regards,
Send me your shipping information in a PM with your last 7 digits of your vin. I'm sorry to ask for this info, but I tend to delete this information once the issue is resolved.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #227

Free Standing Floating Island

SabreSam,

What is the offical factory recomendation for stowing the Free Standing Floating Island in the 32 RCTS? We've seen pictures of it stowed upside down between the 2 chairs, but that would mean we would have to un-load it each time we prepare for travel.

Is that the only/best option?

Thanks
Old 03-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #228
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimchaSabre View Post
SabreSam,

What is the offical factory recomendation for stowing the Free Standing Floating Island in the 32 RCTS? We've seen pictures of it stowed upside down between the 2 chairs, but that would mean we would have to un-load it each time we prepare for travel.

Is that the only/best option?

Thanks
Dear Customers,
we have customers putting it in several different places. Between the chairs, between the freestanding dinette and entertainment center, in the doorway enterance. I would reccomend maybe placing an inexpensive comforter or thick blanket over the top incase it comes in contact with something. Always remember to strap it down.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #229
Here to Help

Sabre Sam Returns April 2nd

Dear Forum Friends,
From March 23rd through April 2nd I will be unable to view any posts. If you have questions, I will get back to you when I return. I just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #230
H2oski

Thanks Sabresam

(LA) Lower Alabama
Closed Thread

Tags
led pad