Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #261
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosechase View Post
Saber Sam
I am setting her trying to find the words to explain how happy we are with the service we have rec. from you and your team also American RV. This kind of service in not heard of at this day and age.
We met up with Gary and what a pleasure that was. He and his team went all out to make sure the customer was happy. He made it clear Saber want’s happy customers! I ran a company for years and it was a pleasure to see the work ethic of his team
Before we bought our unit we searched for months before we made a decision, after our tour of the facility 2 times with Kevin we purchased one. You and the Saber team have confirmed we made the right choice.
Again thank you for your help. You have myself and my wife as two more salesman for Saber because we have a superior unit!!!
This web site is first class. Saber is on there way to being number one if they are not already there.
THANK YOU ! !
LeRoy Preston

Leroy, we feel as you do about your new unit!

Old 04-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #262

The roof on this Sabre 28RETS, has a slight crown in the front portion that flattens out in the back portion and slopes to the rear. This allows the condensate to run off the rear and down the windows in the back wall.

This is very annoying because it keeps the glass stained, plus I fear when the window seals rot/wear out the condensate will penetrate into the RV. I've got to do something that will send the condensate run off to the side and soon. It's already been 2 1/2 years and like most window seals they won't last forever.

Again, any better ideas!

Old 04-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #263

Hi. I ordered a new 2013 Sabre 32BHOK a few weeks ago and then found this forum.

Question: Is there any way to get slam latches on the Outside Kitchen compartment? I have read a few complaints, and, to be honest, even the dealer had trouble with the latches.

Can't wait for the new unit to be built!
Old 04-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #264
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

check with dunnnc a forums member here he may be able to help .

welcome to the sabre family ! we love our 32bhok-6
Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #265
Mod free 5er

I ordered 2 slam latches from Forest River and installed them on my storage compartment doors. They are pricey. No problems with the latches, but if your doors are only 3/4" thick, you will have to make spacers for them. They are made for an 1-1/4 thick doors. The drawing was a big help for me.

Just noticed, you even spell your name the correct way (Mine is the same)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Southco Latch R3-20-320-50 Drawing.pdf (335.1 KB, 25 views)
Old 04-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #266

Roof Vents

How many roof vents are on a 32 RLTS (3) ?
Old 04-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #267
H2oski

jiggerk, we have the RETS and it only has 2, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the bathroom power vented. The 1 in the living room has the air conditioner in it.
(LA) Lower Alabama
Old 04-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #268

We have the 31 RETS-6. It only has one roof vent in the bathroom. The one that was in the bedroom has the air conditioner in it, then the air conditioner in the living room. I wish it did have one in the living room.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #269

SabreSam

We have a Sabre REQS on order, about 2 weeks now. Is there any way to get central vac installed at factory? We fell in love with this unit at the RV show in Kitchener, Ontario. Only thing missing was central vac.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #270
Here to Help

Central vac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegoneill View Post
SabreSam

We have a Sabre REQS on order, about 2 weeks now. Is there any way to get central vac installed at factory? We fell in love with this unit at the RV show in Kitchener, Ontario. Only thing missing was central vac.
Dear Customer,
Congrats on getting a 34REQS Sabre. We do not offer a central vac system at the plant. Most dealers can add this feature.

Thanks again for purchasing a Sabre.

Tags
led pad