Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #21

Silhouette Tank Sizes

Hi, we just purchased a 300BHDS Silhouette. The Palomino specs state that it has an 84 gallon grey tank capacity. The 300BHDS actually has three grey tanks, the front bath, a galley, and the rear bath, which I know is actually a combo grey/black, in addition to the actual black tank. Would it be possible to find out the actual tank sizes for the three grey tanks? I would really like to know the capacity for the shower and the galley. Thanks.

Jason

Old 08-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #22
Here to Help

Excuse my spelling i'm trying to answer from my phone. Your question has caused me to notice the website is wrong but our brochure is correct. You have three 42 gallon tanks: 1-42gal. Kitchen grey, 1-42gal. Main bathroom grey tank, 1-42 gal. Tank for rear bathroom black and grey. You still have an additional black 42 gal. For your main bath. If your confused, let me know. Thanks for being a Sabre owner.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #23
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

super service

I just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with sabresam two days ago about a little issue . And today my parts arrived ! 2 days !

I want to personally thank you sabresam for such great service .
It truly will not go unnoticed !
Old 08-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #24

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply!
Old 08-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #25

cable outlets

Sam, or anyone who might know the answer to this, we have a 2011 Sabre BHOK. The unit has a coax input in the utility panel on the outside, and several coax jacks in the camper-one in the bunkroom, one on the TV input panel, one in the bedroom, and one on the outside wall. Here's my question, if I am hooked up to the cable at the campground does the cable signal from the campground go to all the jacks?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but we are new to the 5th wheel thing, and I'm still learning my way around our Sabre.
thanks
Jamie
Old 08-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #26
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I have the same unit as you. And if you hook up to park cable at the out side CABLE connector I believe it hits all coax plates in camper.
but if you hook to sat coax it only goes to main tv.
atleast that's what I am finding out as I'm hooking up my satellite dish
Old 08-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #27
Here to Help

Jamie S.
The cable signal will go only to the main Living room TV. The bedroom TV(s) only receive Ant/Air signal.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #28
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Jamie
only other way is to have dish network with a dual tuner reciever to get more than one tv reception.
If you need more info contact me I'm in the process of doing this myself
Ron
Old 08-29-2011, 03:58 PM   #29
Here to Help

Jamie and Turbo,
I have to recend my last post. Per the plant you should be able to watch cable TV at all locations as long as you use the outside input marked "cable" and have the interior boster shut off (little push button on the interior plate by main tv). Turbo is right in that the Sat. hook up will only provide siginal to the main TV area so the receive can then be hooked up. Thanks for everyone's help on this one.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:01 PM   #30

Welcome SabreSam

Hey Sam,

As my name might suggest I am a huge fan of my Sabre. My model is a 2010 32BHDS, and I am extremely happy with it. Sam, you personally answered about a dozen emails to me when I was choosing our new fifth wheel back in May of 2009, perhaps you recall it. I do believe it was the first 2010 sent to Canada. Each time out I see more and more Sabres in our travels so the secret is getting out. Thanks so much for your past help and for coming on board.

SabreMarv

Tags
led pad