Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #291

SabreSam:
My dealer tells me that our new 32BHOK-6 is supposed to be built either this week or next.
Is there any way of getting a few photos of it during the manufacturing process? I know wakeboard boat builders do this all the time for their customers. Does Sabre do this?

Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #292

Thanks SabreSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear Customer,
The factory can not sell parts directly to you. Any Sabre dealer can order the part.
I didn't really want to clutter up the thread with another post, but I wanted to thank you SabreSam - not just for my answer but for all the help and information you provide.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #293

I've seen a couple of requests for photo's of rigs being built, mine included. What they need to do is install a "Sabre Web Cam" with a VIN scroll at the bottom.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #294
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilM108
SabreSam:
My dealer tells me that our new 32BHOK-6 is supposed to be built either this week or next.
Is there any way of getting a few photos of it during the manufacturing process? I know wakeboard boat builders do this all the time for their customers. Does Sabre do this?
Dear Customer
I can't say that I've ever done that for a customer. Have your dealer contact their account Manager and he can help.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #295

We purchased a brand new 2013 Sabre 32QBTS and love it. We have a problem. We cannot get the cable to work. We are at our second rv park with cable hookups and we cannot get cable inside. We hookup to the cable input on the back of the trailer, we have antenna booster off and nothing. Any ideas?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #296
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

tv set on appropriate aux setting ? Did you try the "sat" coax hookup ? And then hook up to "sat/aux" inside coax ?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #297

In the televisions settings, make sure it is set to cable and not antenna.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #298
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by radurecka View Post
In the televisions settings, make sure it is set to cable and not antenna.
what radurecka said !

which is what I meant .
Old 05-09-2012, 05:23 AM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by wechoosethislife View Post
We purchased a brand new 2013 Sabre 32QBTS and love it. We have a problem. We cannot get the cable to work. We are at our second rv park with cable hookups and we cannot get cable inside. We hookup to the cable input on the back of the trailer, we have antenna booster off and nothing. Any ideas?
I had the same problem with my 2012 31 RETS-6. Cable worked fine using the Satellite connection (it has NO splitters, just a direct cable). There should be a splitter behind the amplifier receptacle which splits the cable signal going into the amplifier and out to the bedroom & basement. Check all the connections, make sure they are tight. I replaced the splitter with another one and it solved my problem. Probably has a couple of splitters on the cable line, hopefully they are where you can get to them and check them. Will look like this.

Old 05-12-2012, 11:55 PM   #300

Hi Sabre Sam,

I've got a 2012 FQDS320 and we love it very much. Just took it out of spring storage, everything appears ok, except for the weather stripping around the main slideout. It seems to come unseated from the track stripping (don't know what it's actually called). See image here:

It did it in the fall a couple of times too, so I just popped the weather stripping back in the track with a flat head screwdriver. But it's come back out again.

Any advice on how to correct this issue? Glue perhaps, or maybe a different type of weather stripping.

Thank you very much!
James

Tags
led pad