Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #381
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don and Elaine
SabreSam, I live in the Lower Hudson Valley area of NY (Fishkill NY) and the closest dealers are either in 2+ hours east or west of us, Why aren't dealers interested in carrying this great line of RV'S? The wife and I love the 34reqs (I saw it at the Rockland RV show in February 2012 without the wife) but she would like to see it in person and both dealers east or west of us dont have this model on their lot ! Any ideas...and can a dealer who does not carry this line order one? Thank you for any help!
Dear Customer
Will you send me your contact phone numbers? I will have the Account Manager that handles the East coast give you a call. He will help you find one.

Old 06-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #382
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimchaSabre

SabreSam,

I've attached 2 pics of the damaged decal. I now see that it is only involving one decal so maybe with a little instruction I could replace it my self.

Thanks for the help and thanks for participating in this forum
Dear SimchaSabre
Send me your phone numbers and vin number. Together we will get this handled.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #383

Capture Plate for 18K Pullrite Superglide

Sabre Sam,

I've just ordered a '13 Sabre 36QBOK which should be ready at the end of this month and am looking forward to pulling it with my 18K Pullrite Superglide. Can I use my SuperGlide QuickConnect Capture Plate #331758 on this camper or will I need to purchase a new capture plate?
Old 06-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #384
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjlowe View Post
Sabre Sam,

I've just ordered a '13 Sabre 36QBOK which should be ready at the end of this month and am looking forward to pulling it with my 18K Pullrite Superglide. Can I use my SuperGlide QuickConnect Capture Plate #331758 on this camper or will I need to purchase a new capture plate?
Thanks for being a great Sabre owner,
I don't do much with hitching since it's done by most dealers. The king pin on your unit will be a Lippert #1621 (this number is now correct). Pullrite should have some type of matrix to let you know if your plate will work. I hope that helps.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Thanks for being a great Sabre owner,
I don't do much with hitching since it's done by most dealers. The king pin on your unit will be a Lippert #1620. Pullrite should have some type of matrix to let you know if your plate will work. I hope that helps.
Thanks for the information. I can't seem to find any information on the Lippert #1620 on Superglide's charts or on Google. I do, however, see information on the #1621's.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #386
Here to Help

My mistake. Monday blues...... We use the 1621 pin box. Sorry.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
My mistake. Monday blues...... We use the 1621 pin box. Sorry.
Roger that...thanks!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #388

2012 sabre 36 rlqs-6 air matress

Hello everyone, got a 2012 sabre 36rlqs-6 got it one march 1st 2012 and are going on our 4th air matress, the first one would hold air and now the second and third one when they are inflated there a big bluge that goes across the matress like a baffell in the matress blew out. They only seem to last about 2 weekends of camping and we are calling for a new one.. has anyone else had any problems with theirs? Looking for solutions getting old calling for a new one.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #389
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Have not used ours yet and I don't think we ever will just for this reason .
Old 06-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #390
Mod free 5er

We used ours in our 08 Flagstaff for 4 yrs and never had a problem. Have used our new one and it works just fine, no leaks and it even came with a battery powered pump in addition to the 110V pump. Kinda neat.

Tags
led pad