Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM   #31

Welcome SabreSam!
Nice of you to come on board to answer questions! Not that you should have many!
We have a 2009 Sabre 31REDS and could not be happier with it. I have never heard
any bad reports on this line.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #32

Welcome Sabre Sam,
Looks like you've been busy on here!
I have been a satisfied owner of a 31RKTS-6 since 2007 so I guess that makes me an old timer, eh?
I toured the Sabre plant last Fall and Gary showed us around. Very impressive. I got to speak with a number of the workers and saw them in action.
I usually hang out in that other forum, but like to visit this one to see what's going on. Now, I have a reason to visit more often.
I have no complaints about my Sabre, it's well built and has held up well for 4 years, all things considered. We recently returned from a 2200 mile trip to the Northeast. The roads were terrible, but the Sabre held up well, a lot better than my buddie's Class A that went with us.
The only thing I can recommend, as I have done in the past, is offer a King bed as an option. I know it will involve a different bedroom slide, but your engineers can fix that easily.
Hope you don't get burned out on here!
Best of luck.

Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #33
Here to Help

Sabre Family,
Thanks to EVERYONE! You have all treated me kindly on this forum. Thank you so much for the kind words about Sabre and your input on the product. You don't know how much that means since I was there when the first screw put in a Sabre.
I can truly say, I have found few things more rewarding than helping Sabre customers on this forum. Thanks again.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #34
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

sam ,
what are the recomendations on shutting or leaving open the outside kitchen door while the frig is running ?
i leave it open in the day but dont feel safe letting it open at night ...... cause there might be plenty of adult beverages in that fridge ..

my question is since I cannot see any kind of venting would this effect the fridge ? from to much heat when shut ......
If thats the case its not a very useful option ....

thoughts ?
Old 09-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #35
Here to Help

Turbo,
it should operate fine with the door closed. I'm not aware of any problems and we have a lot of 32BHOK customers. Hope that helps.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #36

Sabre Sam... I have been looking into new trailers and the sabre lineup of tt's and fw's seem almost too good to be true. Heading to the Hershey show this weekend to see these in person for myself. Many standard features that others have as options!! My problem is that my nearest sabre dealer is 100 miles away!! Can other Palomino dealers order one for me or do I have to travel to my Sabre dealer???? Thank You
Old 09-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #37

Pennsylvania RV Dealer | Roadhouse Camper
Roadhouse rv in honesdale pa would be a choice for you. Are you in lower or upper bucks?
They are real nice owners up there, and very knowledgeable.
Dave
Old 09-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #38
Here to Help

Rookie,
When you get to the show you'll really be happy. We have product on display with our latest changes. The account manager that handles your area will also be at the show.

Yes, we only sell through Sabre dealers. Not all Palomino dealers sell Sabre. You can locate your closest dealers at our website; Palomino RV - Manufacturer of Quaility RVs since 1968.

If you need more help or have questions, let me know.

Thanks for considering Sabre.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #39

Quote:
We have product on display with our latest changes.
For those of us that can't make it to Hershey, what are a few of the latest changes Sabre has made?
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #40
Here to Help

Sabre Forum Members,
We will be showing all our dealer the changes in the next two weeks. On Monday the 26th, I will share the changes with you on this website. Please understand that we need to show our dealers first.

Thanks

Tags
led pad