Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #451
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpigate

You may want to check your garage area and other areas. We have this same thing with ours.
Please help me by explaining what you are showing me in these pictures.
Thanks so much

Old 07-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #452

The water is coming down the inside of the exterior wall and dripping onto the top of the piece of wood in that one picture. It also travels down the frame a short distance and exits under the hot water heater where a gas line comes out.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #453
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
Sabre Sam,

We have a 2012 34-REQS and have a question. If you are standing in the kitchen and facing the spice rack, there is a vent to the left of the floor cabinets. What is the purpose of this vent and can it be replaced or covered? It lets in warm air. We are struggling to keep cool in this unit as it is and would like to seal off this opening.

We do not have the 2nd ac - yet. When we install the 2nd ac I want to close off the front vents in the bedroom. Will this cause any problems? Something else we recently realized is that our windows are not tinted so that is on the list to do as well. Any suggestions are appreciated. FYI - the zone control LCD reads 87 degrees by lunch time. The outside temp has been in the low to mid 90's.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #454
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpigate
The water is coming down the inside of the exterior wall and dripping onto the top of the piece of wood in that one picture. It also travels down the frame a short distance and exits under the hot water heater where a gas line comes out.
Dear customer
This is not normal and you should have it looked at by a dealer as soon as you can.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #455
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk

We do not have the 2nd ac - yet. When we install the 2nd ac I want to close off the front vents in the bedroom. Will this cause any problems? Something else we recently realized is that our windows are not tinted so that is on the list to do as well. Any suggestions are appreciated. FYI - the zone control LCD reads 87 degrees by lunch time. The outside temp has been in the low to mid 90's.
Dear customer
You will need to have the new AC's duct work connected to the inroof ducts. Some dealers install a direct air instead. Your challenge will be that the thermostat for the bedroom AC will be in the bedroom. That AC will not be controlled by the room temp in the living room. This is a challenge that every customer has with a second AC. Having as many window shades pulled down does help also. Keep in mind your unit is already wired and prepped for the 2nd AC. Good luck.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #456
msd

I don't know what your thermostat looks like but make sure it is set to "auto" or "a/c'.

I have mistakenly set mine to "fan" and that does nothing bur circulate the air. A hot lesson learned.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #457

Our dealer is out of business, so I'm asking you for help. We have begin to notice the plastic laminate on the face of our cabinets in our '09 Sabre 28 RETS, have begun to bubble, come unglued. What can be done to repair the damage before it gets worse? This is occurring around entertainment center and kitchen cabinets.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #458
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinhwy66 View Post
Our dealer is out of business, so I'm asking you for help. We have begin to notice the plastic laminate on the face of our cabinets in our '09 Sabre 28 RETS, have begun to bubble, come unglued. What can be done to repair the damage before it gets worse? This is occurring around entertainment center and kitchen cabinets.
Dear Customer,
I'm sending you a PM with my email. Please send some pictures of the issue and I will forward them to our warranty department to see what can be done.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #459
MaD

Sabre 34tbok slide outs

Hi,
I just picked up my sabre 34tbok on saturday. Loving it so far.

Just wondering if this is normal for the regular slide out and the rear bedroom slide if you lift the carpet you can see the press board from the slide. All the other trailers i've looked at there seems to be a black cover over the wood particle board edge. I'm scared this will eventually scratch my floors when i close the slide.

See attached picture.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-09 23.24.41.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	16297  
Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #460
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD
Hi,
I just picked up my sabre 34tbok on saturday. Loving it so far.

Just wondering if this is normal for the regular slide out and the rear bedroom slide if you lift the carpet you can see the press board from the slide. All the other trailers i've looked at there seems to be a black cover over the wood particle board edge. I'm scared this will eventually scratch my floors when i close the slide.

See attached picture.
Thanks
Dear customer
That edge will not come in contact with your interior floor when you put them in. The slide out will elevate / rise when you bring them in. Just know that your slide out floors are better than those you've seen with the black webbing. That webbing wears and tears over time.

Tags
led pad