Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2012, 11:02 PM   #451
Here to Help
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpigate

You may want to check your garage area and other areas. We have this same thing with ours.
Please help me by explaining what you are showing me in these pictures.
Thanks so much
__________________

__________________
SabreSam is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #452
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 58
The water is coming down the inside of the exterior wall and dripping onto the top of the piece of wood in that one picture. It also travels down the frame a short distance and exits under the hot water heater where a gas line comes out.
__________________

__________________
Deleted Account is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #453
jsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
Sabre Sam,

We have a 2012 34-REQS and have a question. If you are standing in the kitchen and facing the spice rack, there is a vent to the left of the floor cabinets. What is the purpose of this vent and can it be replaced or covered? It lets in warm air. We are struggling to keep cool in this unit as it is and would like to seal off this opening.

We do not have the 2nd ac - yet. When we install the 2nd ac I want to close off the front vents in the bedroom. Will this cause any problems? Something else we recently realized is that our windows are not tinted so that is on the list to do as well. Any suggestions are appreciated. FYI - the zone control LCD reads 87 degrees by lunch time. The outside temp has been in the low to mid 90's.
__________________
2012 F-350 SRW 6.7
2012 Sabre 34-REQS
jsk is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #454
Here to Help
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpigate
The water is coming down the inside of the exterior wall and dripping onto the top of the piece of wood in that one picture. It also travels down the frame a short distance and exits under the hot water heater where a gas line comes out.
Dear customer
This is not normal and you should have it looked at by a dealer as soon as you can.
__________________
SabreSam is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #455
Here to Help
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk

We do not have the 2nd ac - yet. When we install the 2nd ac I want to close off the front vents in the bedroom. Will this cause any problems? Something else we recently realized is that our windows are not tinted so that is on the list to do as well. Any suggestions are appreciated. FYI - the zone control LCD reads 87 degrees by lunch time. The outside temp has been in the low to mid 90's.
Dear customer
You will need to have the new AC's duct work connected to the inroof ducts. Some dealers install a direct air instead. Your challenge will be that the thermostat for the bedroom AC will be in the bedroom. That AC will not be controlled by the room temp in the living room. This is a challenge that every customer has with a second AC. Having as many window shades pulled down does help also. Keep in mind your unit is already wired and prepped for the 2nd AC. Good luck.
__________________
SabreSam is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #456
msd
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
I don't know what your thermostat looks like but make sure it is set to "auto" or "a/c'.

I have mistakenly set mine to "fan" and that does nothing bur circulate the air. A hot lesson learned.
__________________
msd is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #457
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lufkin, Texas
Posts: 45
Our dealer is out of business, so I'm asking you for help. We have begin to notice the plastic laminate on the face of our cabinets in our '09 Sabre 28 RETS, have begun to bubble, come unglued. What can be done to repair the damage before it gets worse? This is occurring around entertainment center and kitchen cabinets.
__________________
cruisinhwy66 is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #458
Here to Help
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinhwy66 View Post
Our dealer is out of business, so I'm asking you for help. We have begin to notice the plastic laminate on the face of our cabinets in our '09 Sabre 28 RETS, have begun to bubble, come unglued. What can be done to repair the damage before it gets worse? This is occurring around entertainment center and kitchen cabinets.
Dear Customer,
I'm sending you a PM with my email. Please send some pictures of the issue and I will forward them to our warranty department to see what can be done.
__________________
SabreSam is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #459
MaD
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 41
Sabre 34tbok slide outs

Hi,
I just picked up my sabre 34tbok on saturday. Loving it so far.

Just wondering if this is normal for the regular slide out and the rear bedroom slide if you lift the carpet you can see the press board from the slide. All the other trailers i've looked at there seems to be a black cover over the wood particle board edge. I'm scared this will eventually scratch my floors when i close the slide.

See attached picture.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-09 23.24.41.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	16297  
__________________
MaD is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #460
Here to Help
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD
Hi,
I just picked up my sabre 34tbok on saturday. Loving it so far.

Just wondering if this is normal for the regular slide out and the rear bedroom slide if you lift the carpet you can see the press board from the slide. All the other trailers i've looked at there seems to be a black cover over the wood particle board edge. I'm scared this will eventually scratch my floors when i close the slide.

See attached picture.
Thanks
Dear customer
That edge will not come in contact with your interior floor when you put them in. The slide out will elevate / rise when you bring them in. Just know that your slide out floors are better than those you've seen with the black webbing. That webbing wears and tears over time.
__________________

__________________
SabreSam is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
led pad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 AM.