Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #481
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD
I'll check again. tks
I overloaded mine once and the rears quit. After about 8 seconds it came back on after breaker reset.

Yours might have a button to reset.
Look real close its small.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #482
msd

Hi Sabre Sam,

When looking at the specifications on the Sabre website, are the fifth wheel hitch weights dry or when fully loaded? I assume dry.

Thanks, msd

Old 07-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #483
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by msd
Hi Sabre Sam,

When looking at the specifications on the Sabre website, are the fifth wheel hitch weights dry or when fully loaded? I assume dry.

Thanks, msd
Dry
Old 07-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #484

I have a 2011 31RLDS (purchased used from a dealer) and have a couple of questions:
1) What is the proper positioning and tie down method for the Lazy boy recliners and the table/chairs?
2) Who is responsile for labeling the tank valves "waste" and "grey"? This weekend was our first time out with the Sabre and I got a surprise today. Apparently, the forward valve that is supposed to be "grey "1" is actually black and the middle one marked "waste" is actually grey. Can ya send me some new labels so I can label them properly and not cause anyone else a problem?
Old 07-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #485
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by awjoker
I have a 2011 31RLDS (purchased used from a dealer) and have a couple of questions:
1) What is the proper positioning and tie down method for the Lazy boy recliners and the table/chairs?
2) Who is responsile for labeling the tank valves "waste" and "grey"? This weekend was our first time out with the Sabre and I got a surprise today. Apparently, the forward valve that is supposed to be "grey "1" is actually black and the middle one marked "waste" is actually grey. Can ya send me some new labels so I can label them properly and not cause anyone else a problem?
My front is gray and second is black.
Look at the hose sizes underneath.
Gray should be smaller diameter than the black.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #486

If I remember right, the front is black, middle is grey and rear is grey but they are not labeled that way. It ain't my first rodeo; the drain lines are hidden under the enclosed underbelly and I can't see through it.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #487
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by awjoker
If I remember right, the front is black, middle is grey and rear is grey but they are not labeled that way. It ain't my first rodeo; the drain lines are hidden under the enclosed underbelly and I can't see through it.
Not sure what to tell ya
Mine are
gray
Black
Gray
Gray
Old 07-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #488

The labels are
Grey
Black
Grey

but the reality is

Black
Grey
Grey
Old 07-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #489
Here to Help

Your questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by awjoker View Post
Dear Customer,
Since you purchased your unit used, anyone could have changed the tank labels. I can try and get you a price for the labels but you would have to purchase them through a Sabre dealer. You might consider making some new lablels with a quick lablel maker.

The lounge recliners should strap down in the small doorside slideout and the dinette chairs normally got strapped to the table legs. But again the first owner may have changed the strap locations.

I hope this helps.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #490

The labels look factory but maybe they were switched by some hooligan. I didn't realize it would be a big deal to get new ones. I'll get ahold of a local sign shop and get him to make some.

The straps and tie downs are in place. I just wasn't sure how it was to be configured. I turn the recliners back to back, strap them together and then use another strap to the floor tie down. I worked ok on the 20 mile round trip I took it on. The dealer didn't strap them at all, which is why I wondered.

Now if I could just get the Concertone to work right. I'm in communications with Mr. Fields about that.

Tags
led pad