Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #521

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Another question... for the bunk house slide on the side opposite to the outdoor kitchen, is it normal to feel a 1" - 1 1/2" step-up into on the floor when it's fully extended? The slide didn't "sink down" like the other slides did. I think it's normal because the slide works differently than the other 2, but I thought I'd ask.

Yes I would like to know also. Our Dinette slide is the same way ?

Old 07-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #522

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
Can you tell me what the stain color is for the cabinets? I am going to build a cabinet door and stain it to match the surrounding cabinets so we can stop the draft. When we use the furnace cold air comes in when it is not running. We would like to stop the draft. Thanks for the help and any suggestions.
I wanted to keep it simple so I cut a piece of Reflectix to fit the opening tightly. DW covered it with black fabric for looks.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #523
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin

I wanted to keep it simple so I cut a piece of Reflectix to fit the opening tightly. DW covered it with black fabric for looks.
Pic of what your doing?
I'm not sure I understand where this said draft is coming from.
I do know where the cold air return is but not sure how there's a draft there.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #524
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk

Can you tell me what the stain color is for the cabinets? I am going to build a cabinet door and stain it to match the surrounding cabinets so we can stop the draft. When we use the furnace cold air comes in when it is not running. We would like to stop the draft. Thanks for the help and any suggestions.
Dear customer
The stain color is hand mixed by the cabinet door vendor. And they are unable to ship stain to customer. I'm very sorry I can't be much help.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #525
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad
Another question... for the bunk house slide on the side opposite to the outdoor kitchen, is it normal to feel a 1" - 1 1/2" step-up into on the floor when it's fully extended? The slide didn't "sink down" like the other slides did. I think it's normal because the slide works differently than the other 2, but I thought I'd ask.
Dear customer
I'm going to give you a long winded answer to help explain. On your model we have to utilize a slide system in the bunkroom that does not drop down completely flush. This is due to the holding tank locations between the frame rails for the 1/2 bath and ext. kitchen sink. The tank locations don't allow us to use a "through frame" slide system. The lip you mentioned is seen when you build this model with an air bed sofa. When it's built with the standard bunks the lip is hidden. Moving the air bed to the edge of this lip will help you to not trip over it. I hope this explains something's. I'm sorry it causes you problems.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #526
phat phrog stunt crew

just purchased a sabre 31rets-6 this past sat and so far we love it despite not using it just yet.

is there any remedy to speed up the electric jacks short of converting to hydraulics? my neighboors wildcat is zip..boom..done, while mine takes forever. am i overlooking something? is there a hi/lo switch that wasnt explained to me or i overlooked? my old tt landing gear was faster with an impact drill and a socket.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #527
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggerk

Yes I would like to know also. Our Dinette slide is the same way ?
Your 32rlts does not use the same slide as the other customer is asking. I suggest that you have a dealer inspect your unit to see if something is unusual.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #528
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaynerz
just purchased a sabre 31rets-6 this past sat and so far we love it despite not using it just yet.

is there any remedy to speed up the electric jacks short of converting to hydraulics? my neighboors wildcat is zip..boom..done, while mine takes forever. am i overlooking something? is there a hi/lo switch that wasnt explained to me or i overlooked? my old tt landing gear was faster with an impact drill and a socket.
Fast is not always a good thing.
Yours are just gear reducted more allowing for more torque.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #529
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear customer
The stain color is hand mixed by the cabinet door vendor. And they are unable to ship stain to customer. I'm very sorry I can't be much help.

That is ok. Thanks for the reply and your time.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #530
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post

Can you post or pm a pic.? Thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
led pad