Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #551
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosechase
Sam
I would like to pull a boat behind my Saber. Would I be able to install a hitch to the tubing that holds the sewer hose or should I add another to the side frame?
By doing this will I void any warranty
Year and model would help.
Anything done to frame will void warranty
Unless authorized by factory.

Ron

Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #552
jhw

Sam,

I'm a new 36QBOK owner and I'm having an issue with warranty work. Couple of questions if you don't mind: How long should it take to get a replacement door assembly for the outdoor kitchen? I recognize the timing will vary but what is a reasonable expectation? Does the factory have to pre-authorize warranty repairs and if so, how long should the authorization take. I've been waiting over two weeks to get a defective slide repaired and the excuse I'm getting from the dealer is tht he is waiting on factory authorization. I'm skeptical. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks for your help.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #553
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosechase
Sam
I would like to pull a boat behind my Saber. Would I be able to install a hitch to the tubing that holds the sewer hose or should I add another to the side frame?
By doing this will I void any warranty
Dear customer
First I would not do a "bolt on" to the tube bumper. If you weld to the frame you will void the warranty on the frame. I spoke to a lot of customer in the great lake states that add a boat hitch. If you decide to add one you will want a frame shop to weld it to the I-beam frame. Some underbelly might need to be dropped down to expose the frame.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #554
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhw
Sam,

I'm a new 36QBOK owner and I'm having an issue with warranty work. Couple of questions if you don't mind: How long should it take to get a replacement door assembly for the outdoor kitchen? I recognize the timing will vary but what is a reasonable expectation? Does the factory have to pre-authorize warranty repairs and if so, how long should the authorization take. I've been waiting over two weeks to get a defective slide repaired and the excuse I'm getting from the dealer is tht he is waiting on factory authorization. I'm skeptical. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks for your help.
Dear customer
If you will send me a PM with your name, vin number and name of your servicing dealership, I will ask the warranty department to look into it.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #555

Buying a Sabre 34tbok this week but have to travel so I have kind of limited communications with with the Salesman.
Question: will a stackable washer and dryer fit in the 34tbok or is my only option the snall washer/dryer combo unit? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:32 PM   #556
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil1265
Buying a Sabre 34tbok this week but have to travel so I have kind of limited communications with with the Salesman.
Question: will a stackable washer and dryer fit in the 34tbok or is my only option the snall washer/dryer combo unit? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
Washer / dryer combo only.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:15 PM   #557
Fulltime family RVer

Ok, so here's another - we have the upgraded countertops in our 36QBOK. They appear to be a Corian-type of surface. The counter top came with 2 scratches in it and we've unfortunately added a couple ourselves in our first 3 weeks of ownership + use.

My cousin said he worked on Corian countertops for a while and that Scotchbrite was the best plan for removing and then buffing them out. Our dealer wasn't helpful saying that a whole new countertop would need to be ordered to remove the ones that came from the factory -- I think they're just not familiar with sold-surface countertops.

Thoughts?

(And funk-nabbit, I have another question... I'll be darned if I can't remember what it was!)
Old 08-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #558
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
(And funk-nabbit, I have another question... I'll be darned if I can't remember what it was!)
Welcome to the begining stages of CRS. I am the distributor for NC.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #559

Second A/C

Your answers have all been VERY helpful. Thank you! I love being able to use this forum to get so many different suggestions.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #560
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Ok, so here's another - we have the upgraded countertops in our 36QBOK. They appear to be a Corian-type of surface. The counter top came with 2 scratches in it and we've unfortunately added a couple ourselves in our first 3 weeks of ownership + use.

My cousin said he worked on Corian countertops for a while and that Scotchbrite was the best plan for removing and then buffing them out. Our dealer wasn't helpful saying that a whole new countertop would need to be ordered to remove the ones that came from the factory -- I think they're just not familiar with sold-surface countertops.

Thoughts?

Dear Customer,
the following website does have information about removing scratches in the countertops.

Consumer Cleaning, Care & Repair

Tags
led pad