Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 06:00 AM   #281

SabreSam,

We want to add / modify some lighting in our 32 RCTS and would like the switches to match the ones that we already have in the camper.

Please let me know if these are available through Sabre or if possible, provide a OEM mfg/part number. We will need a few singles and a few doubles.

Thanks
Old 04-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #282
Here to Help

Switches

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimchaSabre View Post
SabreSam,

We want to add / modify some lighting in our 32 RCTS and would like the switches to match the ones that we already have in the camper.

Please let me know if these are available through Sabre or if possible, provide a OEM mfg/part number. We will need a few singles and a few doubles.

Thanks
Dear Customer,
You will need to purchase the switches from any Sabre dealer. Our factory and our OEM partners don't have a retail license to sell to you directly. I'm sorry but the situation is simuliar to when you need a GM car part.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #283

Regarding my water heater problem, after speaking with the Suburban tech and describing the readings I was getting, it sound like it was going to be the thermostat, which is about the only other component in the loop. He stated I should read continuity from the switch end of the wire all the way to the lead that goes on the element, which I didn't have. Needing the camper for this weekend, and not wanting to mess with a dealer, I decided to dive into it not knowing much about it. I had to remove all of the gas components out of the way to get to where the thermostat should be, and pulled an item that I thought was it. Checked it across the two contacts for continuity which I didn't have. Went to local RV place and got another for $30 bucks, checked it for continuity which it had and installed it, and back in business! Turned out to be a pretty easy fix, but I was just leery of messing with the gas components and a new camper. I've worked alot with electrical, just never with gas. Boy will I make sure there is water in the tank before I fire it up next spring!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #284
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

pics of the old one ?
Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #285

I haven't ever posted pics on here before. The old one looked just like new though, externally there wasn't anything at all to indicate that it was bad. I didn't get any pics while everything was taken apart, didn't even think about it.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #286

I need a screen door slide for my 2011 SABRE SILHOUETTE model 260BHS. Where can I get one like the original?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #287

2012 34REQS No Propane --Help!!

Just about to head out for the first outing of the season and now I have no Propane anywhere. Checked the bottles and they are full , made sure the goofy bottle switch is in the right position , opened both bottles to be sure and no propane to anywhere. Usually flow to the stove and light it first but nothing.
Help !!!
Old 04-27-2012, 04:01 AM   #288
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerreknit
I need a screen door slide for my 2011 SABRE SILHOUETTE model 260BHS. Where can I get one like the original?
Dear Customer,
The factory can not sell parts directly to you. Any Sabre dealer can order the part.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:35 AM   #289
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldredneck View Post
Just about to head out for the first outing of the season and now I have no Propane anywhere. Checked the bottles and they are full , made sure the goofy bottle switch is in the right position , opened both bottles to be sure and no propane to anywhere. Usually flow to the stove and light it first but nothing.
Help !!!
First are they full?
Second shut both valves and open them real slow.
try that
Ron
Old 04-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #290
H2oski

Sounds like you are having the same issue I had when I first bought mine. What I found was that the far tank safety valve (excess flow valve) would close because of an overflow due to the line being empty. (New) To reset the check valve, turn the tank off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it back on very slowly, so the line fills with gas slowly, once the line is pressured up then open it full on. You may have to do this several times. That solved my issue.
(LA) Lower Alabama
Old 04-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #291

SabreSam:
My dealer tells me that our new 32BHOK-6 is supposed to be built either this week or next.
Is there any way of getting a few photos of it during the manufacturing process? I know wakeboard boat builders do this all the time for their customers. Does Sabre do this?
Old 04-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #292

Thanks SabreSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear Customer,
The factory can not sell parts directly to you. Any Sabre dealer can order the part.
I didn't really want to clutter up the thread with another post, but I wanted to thank you SabreSam - not just for my answer but for all the help and information you provide.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #293

I've seen a couple of requests for photo's of rigs being built, mine included. What they need to do is install a "Sabre Web Cam" with a VIN scroll at the bottom.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #294
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilM108
SabreSam:
My dealer tells me that our new 32BHOK-6 is supposed to be built either this week or next.
Is there any way of getting a few photos of it during the manufacturing process? I know wakeboard boat builders do this all the time for their customers. Does Sabre do this?
Dear Customer
I can't say that I've ever done that for a customer. Have your dealer contact their account Manager and he can help.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #295

We purchased a brand new 2013 Sabre 32QBTS and love it. We have a problem. We cannot get the cable to work. We are at our second rv park with cable hookups and we cannot get cable inside. We hookup to the cable input on the back of the trailer, we have antenna booster off and nothing. Any ideas?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #296
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

tv set on appropriate aux setting ? Did you try the "sat" coax hookup ? And then hook up to "sat/aux" inside coax ?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #297

In the televisions settings, make sure it is set to cable and not antenna.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #298
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by radurecka View Post
In the televisions settings, make sure it is set to cable and not antenna.
what radurecka said !

which is what I meant .
Old 05-09-2012, 04:23 AM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by wechoosethislife View Post
We purchased a brand new 2013 Sabre 32QBTS and love it. We have a problem. We cannot get the cable to work. We are at our second rv park with cable hookups and we cannot get cable inside. We hookup to the cable input on the back of the trailer, we have antenna booster off and nothing. Any ideas?
I had the same problem with my 2012 31 RETS-6. Cable worked fine using the Satellite connection (it has NO splitters, just a direct cable). There should be a splitter behind the amplifier receptacle which splits the cable signal going into the amplifier and out to the bedroom & basement. Check all the connections, make sure they are tight. I replaced the splitter with another one and it solved my problem. Probably has a couple of splitters on the cable line, hopefully they are where you can get to them and check them. Will look like this.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #300

Hi Sabre Sam,

I've got a 2012 FQDS320 and we love it very much. Just took it out of spring storage, everything appears ok, except for the weather stripping around the main slideout. It seems to come unseated from the track stripping (don't know what it's actually called). See image here:

It did it in the fall a couple of times too, so I just popped the weather stripping back in the track with a flat head screwdriver. But it's come back out again.

Any advice on how to correct this issue? Glue perhaps, or maybe a different type of weather stripping.

Thank you very much!
James
Closed Thread

Tags
led pad