Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #501
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
I beleive the following TV bracket part number will work: 30I26514A. You will need to contact a Sabre dealer for a price. The bracket is a flat mount bracket that does not swivel. If you want something that swivels I will need to get you another part number. With the viewable angle of the new TVs, a lot of customers don't want the swing arm brackets because they can sag after time. I hope this helps.
I don't think we need the swivels on the front TV, but I know my daughter is already having us turn the TV in the bunkhouse depending on which side she's sitting on. If you wouldn't mind finding the swivel bracket, it may be what we're after.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
My unit is in the lower holes in affect raising up the unit.
Quote:
Dear Customer,
yes those shackle adjustments are used to raise the fifth wheel. You shouldn't need to replace the center hardware.

Please be very careful raising your fifth wheel. I've heard stories of customers flipping over their unit by only raising one side of the trailer too much. Good luck!
Thanks fellas, I'll give it a try.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #503
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I don't think we need the swivels on the front TV, but I know my daughter is already having us turn the TV in the bunkhouse depending on which side she's sitting on. If you wouldn't mind finding the swivel bracket, it may be what we're after.
Swivel bracket used in the livingroom is part #30I46430A
Old 07-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #504
Always Learning

Another question on the 36QBOK.. it has 2 black water tanks. One in front and one in the back. In the control center, there is a hose port for the black tank flush - is this only for one of the black tanks? Is there a way to flush the 2nd blank tank (short of filling it via the 1/2 bath toilet)?
Old 07-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #505
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Another question on the 36QBOK.. it has 2 black water tanks. One in front and one in the back. In the control center, there is a hose port for the black tank flush - is this only for one of the black tanks? Is there a way to flush the 2nd blank tank (short of filling it via the 1/2 bath toilet)?

Are you sure it has 2 black tanks ? im not doubting but
web site only shows 42 gallon black tank capacity (1 tank)
126 gray tank capacity (3 tanks)

http://www.palominorv.com/ProductInf...4658&RVType=FW
Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #506
Always Learning

Quote:
Are you sure it has 2 black tanks ? im not doubting but
web site only shows 42 gallon black tank capacity (1 tank)
126 gray tank capacity (3 tanks)

Palomino RV - Manufacturer of Quaility RVs since 1968
I heard what you're saying and no - I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive. Their are 2 handles outside labeled "Waste Water". And inside, I have 2 separate indicators on my panel for Blk 1 and Blk 2 that showed different measurements (2/3 full and 1/3 full).
Old 07-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #507
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad

I heard what you're saying and no - I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive. Their are 2 handles outside labeled "Waste Water". And inside, I have 2 separate indicators on my panel for Blk 1 and Blk 2 that showed different measurements (2/3 full and 1/3 full).
My panel also is labeled 2 black tanks and have 2 labels on the exterior as well that are labeled waste water.

My tanks from front to rear are as followed.
Tank 1 fresh water
Tank 2 gray water (bath sink & shower
Tank 3 black (toilet)
Tank 4 gray (kitchen sink)
Tank 5 gray (outside kitchen sink)

Now it is possible that your outside sink and rear toilet are tide together.

Hopefully Sabre Sam can clarify your units configuration.

Ron
Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #508
Always Learning

I don't know the actual tanks/order, but label-wise/handles - I have:

gray 1
wastewater 1
gray 2
[living room/dinette slide]
wastewater 2
gray 3

But, I can't see inside of the under belly to know about actual tanks.

Agreed - I'm sure Sabre Sam will jump in when he has a moment.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #509
Here to Help

36QBOK Tank question

Quote:
Dear customer,
Great question. Due to your model having a 1/2 bath, you have an addtional black tank that also collects the waste from the 1/2 bath sink and 1/2 bath toilet. You are correct this black tank does not have a flush on it. I hope that clears up any confusion.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #510
Here to Help

36QBOK Tank List

Quote:
I don't know the actual tanks/order, but label-wise/handles - I have:

gray 1
wastewater 1
gray 2
[living room/dinette slide]
wastewater 2
gray 3

But, I can't see inside of the under belly to know about actual tanks.

Agreed - I'm sure Sabre Sam will jump in when he has a moment.
A 36QBOK has the following tanks:
1.Master Bathroom Black (with flush)
2.Master Bathroom Grey
3.Kitchen Grey
4.1/2 Bath Black & Grey Combined
5.Outside Kitchen Sink Grey Tank
Old 07-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #511
Always Learning

Sabre Sam - I can't thank you enough for all of your support + help! It is GREATLY appreciated. If you can pass on the word to the web site folks, I wonder if the specs are incorrect for this model on the website.

One more question.. the buttons for the slides for the bunkhouse are right beside of the bunkhouse door. I'm really concerned that my kids (or more so - their friends) are going to push them because they either think they're light switches or they're little bastards... is there anyway to disable these once we're at camp and setup? Something like a cut off switch somewhere.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #512
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam

A 36QBOK has the following tanks:
1.Master Bathroom Black (with flush)
2.Master Bathroom Grey
3.Kitchen Grey
4.1/2 Bath Black & Grey Combined
5.Outside Kitchen Sink Grey Tank
Sam although I know your correct but somethings amiss.
That means he has 5 tanks?
Plus a fresh?
Old 07-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #513
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad
Sabre Sam - I can't thank you enough for all of your support + help! It is GREATLY appreciated. If you can pass on the word to the web site folks, I wonder if the specs are incorrect for this model on the website.

One more question.. the buttons for the slides for the bunkhouse are right beside of the bunkhouse door. I'm really concerned that my kids (or more so - their friends) are going to push them because they either think they're light switches or they're little bastards... is there anyway to disable these once we're at camp and setup? Something like a cut off switch somewhere.
I would think about a slideout disconnect switch as suggested.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #514
Here to Help

Quote:

Yes I will get on the website department. I can't really help you with the bypass. I'm sure someone with electrical knowledge could add a switch to bypass the switch.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #515
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Sam did you overlook my question?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #516
Here to Help

Quote:
Sam although I know your correct but somethings amiss.
That means he has 5 tanks?
Plus a fresh?
Yep and he lists five handles to dump.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #517

Appreciate all the info in these posts as we're planning to pick up our 36QBOK on July 27th. It's pretty obvious that the dealers didn't cover all this info during the PDI. For newbies like us, this is a little scary.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #518
Always Learning

Another question... for the bunk house slide on the side opposite to the outdoor kitchen, is it normal to feel a 1" - 1 1/2" step-up into on the floor when it's fully extended? The slide didn't "sink down" like the other slides did. I think it's normal because the slide works differently than the other 2, but I thought I'd ask.
Old 07-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #519
jsk

Quote:
This is the cold air return for the furnace. Yes you could cover it in the summer. Does your unit have a second ac?

Can you tell me what the stain color is for the cabinets? I am going to build a cabinet door and stain it to match the surrounding cabinets so we can stop the draft. When we use the furnace cold air comes in when it is not running. We would like to stop the draft. Thanks for the help and any suggestions.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #520
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
Can you tell me what the stain color is for the cabinets? I am going to build a cabinet door and stain it to match the surrounding cabinets so we can stop the draft. When we use the furnace cold air comes in when it is not running. We would like to stop the draft. Thanks for the help and any suggestions.
Why not make a metal slide that fits behind the present vent that you can slide that closes it rather than having to have a door open that would be somewhat of a safety hazard?

Tags
led pad