I've been following this thread pretty closely and thought I would post our experience and thoughts.
We bought our 2014 Columbus 365RL a little over a month ago. Since then we've put a little over a 100 miles on it. Last weekend, I pulled all 4 drums off to inspect and adjust as needed. This is something I have done with our previous RVs after a shakedown run, and then on a yearly basis. It's easy, takes about an hour to an hour an half, and provides us with the confidence that they will work as designed.
What I found, was what I expected. Decent parts, adjusted correctly, but sloppy cleanup before assembly. Bearings were adjusted correctly. There was the correct amount of grease. Wheel lug, brake backing plate, suspension torques were correct. Air pressure is still good. The brakes were adjusted correctly when picked up, but now after seating in, needed to be adjusted again (ours are manual adjust). And, the sloppy part... grease on the inside of the seal / hub area. Not leaked, but not cleaned up BEFORE assembly.
No problem. I cleaned it up, inspected everything, reassembled it and adjusted it per Lippert's instructions.
Here's some pictures of all 4 drums, of the "sloppy" grease application that was not cleaned up before installation. Also the RR axle (the others looked the same) Note, that this is not consistent with a LEAK from over greasing or a failed or damaged seal.
Tina + Dutch and Bell, Bobo, Harley, Buddy (the dogs)
2011 F350 Lariat 4x4 DRW SuperCrew 6.7L (B&W setup w/Air Lift 5000 Ultimate)
2014 Columbus 365RL (Airflex and Voyager package)
Nights Camped 2014 - 154
, 2015 - 32, 2016 - 4