Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #1

Columbus 320 RS Funiture

Can anyone tell me what the name brand of the furniture is that they put in the Columbus 320RS. We ordered ours with Leather Recliners which was suppose to be swivel rocker recliners but came as swivel recliners no rocking. I'm wanting to talk to a furniture store to see if we can order a new mechanism for them. Thanks!! We Love the New Columbus!!!
ZanMan4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #2

The leather recliners in our 320RS are made by Ashley Furniture. I don't know who made our leather couch other than it was made near the plant in Northern Indiana. You might see a tag or label fastened to the bottom of your chairs with the company information.
Prodigy
M.I.L. in Florida for good!!
amxpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:37 AM   #3

Thanks for the informtion. I had stopped at our local Ashley Store and they told me to look for a tag. I did and ours doesn't have any tags on them other than a warning label on the foot rest for children. The furniture store told me I need the model number off the tag to see if they can get a replacement mechanism. I might just have to replace them entirely but I hate to do that because they match the couch.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanMan4U View Post
Thanks for the informtion. I had stopped at our local Ashley Store and they told me to look for a tag. I did and ours doesn't have any tags on them other than a warning label on the foot rest for children. The furniture store told me I need the model number off the tag to see if they can get a replacement mechanism. I might just have to replace them entirely but I hate to do that because they match the couch.
The factory should have the model number.
2013 Columbus 320RS
Maryland
Times camping in 2013 - 5
Sporoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #5

We also have the leather recliners and hoped they would be rockers but they are not has anyone found anything out about converting to rocker???
Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #6

Has anyone found anything out about converting the recliners into a rocker??
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #7

Sorry I should have posted something more about the recliners to rocker recliners. I've spoken to a factory rep that supplies the furniture to the Columbus line. Unfortunately, there is no conversion that can be done to the chairs. The only option would be to replace them with a rocker recliner or keep the existing chairs. The factory rep was outstanding in getting back to me and offered to replace the chairs. We decided to keep them and do a replacement of them at a later date.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #8

Thanks ZanMan4u for posting that, was the rep from Columbus or the recliner rep???
Old 01-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #9

Sorry for not Seeing your response.

The factory rep sent me to the furniture representative. It was the furniture representative that I spoke to about converting. I must say they are a great bunch of people and offered to replace the chairs with rocker recliners. We decided to just stick with what we have we might replace them at a later date.