Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #21

My situation was unique I that I took RV to a local dealer that didn't sell my RV at the time I purchased about 80 miles from me. They kept Rv for a month to fix warranty items including tv. Supposedly all was fixed, but slack dealer didn't fix a single item. I contacted forest river told them the entire situation. I contacted mobile Rv repair. He came to site and fixed situation after two days of troubleshooting. I paid him directly. Sent invoice to my original dealer. My dealer was reimburse from forest river and my dealer mailed me a check for amount I paid mobile guy
rugmanrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #22

My 320rs tv has interference when I turn on the two hall lights by the antenna.I just found this out today since I have just uncovered my trailer.
mmunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #23

See my post on this issue
rugmanrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #24
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
Coax cable is shielded and should reject any interference PROVIDED the shielding is intact from one end to the other. If the shielding was damaged when pulling the wires through the duct work or the ends are poorly made (a chronic manufacturing problem as folks who have had Concertone problems can testify) the shielding can allow RF interference from AC or DC sources to overlay the digital signals.

I would check your cable ends for good termination connections.
On my 295RL I have found 6 bad cable connections and fixed them all. They use these twist on connectors but whomever is installing them at the factory does not know what they are doing. I have not noticed the problem that everyone is talking about but I have not been paying attention as I have only been watching movies because the reception has been so poor. We will see in the spring if it has made a difference.
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79, 2018 84, 2019 59, 2020 0,
2021 4 reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
320rs, reception