Old 02-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #31
Originally Posted by fivermann View Post
Cannot comment on washer and dryer as I do not use one
What do you do, buy new clothes whenever you need to change?

Some days I wake "Grumpy", Some days I just let her sleep......(Ray Scott)
Jimmerinwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #32
2013 320 rs

Originally Posted by LONE STAR TRAVELERS View Post
HELLO ALL, I am new to the forum and have enjoyed reading everything on the site which has helped confirm our original thoughts. I really appreciate all the great work everyone has done, the ideas, thoughts and how to fixes to the various issues. Everyone has done great!

We just attended the Houston RV Show which had a large variety of 5th wheels to walk through, kick the tires on and then omit from our list of gotta have! We went there to look at other brands, but walked out knowing "Forest River Palomino Columbus 320RS" is by far the best looking and best laid out floor plan for the price that fits our tastes and budget for our 3rd 5th wheel. We can sign on the dotted line and drive away a proud owner of a new one (early next week) with one we saw at the show (which had darn near all the options) or order one with same plus additional options we now are thinking about.

So before signing next week I would prefer to see what everyone on here thinks of the following options that were not on the one from the show. Are any of the following must haves or would prefer to have?
[*]King Bed Serta Trump Series Mattress[*]Fiberglass Rear Cap verses the regular back with bike rack (Cap sure looks better)[*]4 dr Stainless Front Refrigerator vs. single wood panel door (gives up counter space and some cabinet room)[*]TrailAir Roto Flex Pin Box[*]3 slide Toppers[*]Stackable Washer and Dryer[*]Wireless backup camera
I would forget the rear cap and go with six way auto level. The fridg depends on your situation, if you are full time then get the side by side, but if not I would get the reg. one. If you have a king bed at home, then I would get the king. Washer dryer also depend on your camping situation. You did not mention the front air conditioner, but I would recommend that too. Also check out the Columbus group on facebook.

bobbyv53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:10 PM   #33

iceblaze580 is offline   Reply With Quote

320rs, columbus