Old 03-10-2013, 07:49 PM   #21

We purchased our 325RL from our dealers inventory. I am not sure about options. We have two AC units, 4 door refrigerator, and a bike rack. We do not have auto level or stabilizers. We haven't decided on the strong arm jacks. We have some movement but it is not a major issue for us. We installed a Splendide vented washer/dryer and would not do without it. The outside kitchen cabinets are aluminum and have no issuer. The theater seating appears to be a vinyl leather blend and does not show any wear. The camper measures 37' 6" pin to bumper. The bedroom AC unit is a little loud being so close to the bed so we use the living area one at night. Ask any question you like. Hope this helps.

Patrick

Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #22
akstarret

We just took delivery of our 325RL last Saturday and we are very pleased. We ordered ours with the 6 point level up and the JT strong arms and when you walk inside there is no excess movement of the coach what so ever. We chose the single fridge with the pantry beside instead of the double. Ours came with the new screen door and LED lights all along the inside of the awning which is new since we first saw this model last Aug during our travels through the US. Some people have said they are adding 4 steps inside instead of 3. Ours came with 3. No issue for us. What we did notice was under the bed they use to have 2 drawers that pulled out. Ours doesn't have this. They have taken them out and you just lift the mattress to get to the under bed storage area.

16K Superglide
starret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by starret View Post
We just took delivery of our 325RL last Saturday and we are very pleased. We ordered ours with the 6 point level up and the JT strong arms and when you walk inside there is no excess movement of the coach what so ever. We chose the single fridge with the pantry beside instead of the double. Ours came with the new screen door and LED lights all along the inside of the awning which is new since we first saw this model last Aug during our travels through the US. Some people have said they are adding 4 steps inside instead of 3. Ours came with 3. No issue for us. What we did notice was under the bed they use to have 2 drawers that pulled out. Ours doesn't have this. They have taken them out and you just lift the mattress to get to the under bed storage area.
Congratulations on your 325RL. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #24
Now Camping Year-Round!!

That's good to hear about the stability the 6 way leveling and JT Strong Arms provide as we ordered them as well.

Any chance of posting a pic of what the awning looks like with the LED Lights?
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #25
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
That's good to hear about the stability the 6 way leveling and JT Strong Arms provide as we ordered them as well.

Any chance of posting a pic of what the awning looks like with the LED Lights?
Cathy, Here are a couple of pics with LED Lighting they are also on our FB Page there are of lot of different pics out there. If you have something specific I may have one of my camper that I have not posted. Let me know

Scott

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #26
Now Camping Year-Round!!

Thanks Scott. They look really nice! Are they actually standard on the Columbus now?
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #27
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
Thanks Scott. They look really nice! Are they actually standard on the Columbus now?
In the picture with the white lights those are standard from what I am told. The one with the green LED's are mine and I out those on. I stuck them on the awning roll.
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #28

Thumbs up New 2014 325RL

We will pick up our new Columbus a week from Monday. We are really looking forward to the new features like the outside kitchen. We spend 2 months in Key West each year and the kitchen will be great for entertaining. We opted for a Splendide combo so we have a short closet over the washer. Also went for the 6-way leveling system to make setup quicker and easier. This our third fifth in eight years. Started with a Wildcat 29RLBS to see if we liked camping. Traveled 30K miles in three years and decided we needed more room. Moved up to a Bristol Bay 3450TS. We used it five years and it was a great unit but decided to move up the quality scale and get the Columbus. We special ordered it from RvWholesalers in Ohio. We got the other two from them as well. Sold the first one for $3K less than we paid after three years. Sold the Sunnybrook for $9K depreciation after 5 years. My point is that when you buy for 33% off MSRP with no haggle you can upgrade without spending a fortune. Really great people to do business with and zero warranty hassles. Can't wait to go camping again. Rudy
Old 04-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #29

Rudy, It's good to hear that your experience with RVWholesalers has been a positive one. I just ordered a spec'd out 340RK from them last week. The experience has been great so far. This is our first fifth wheel and there was only one question that they (Levi) couldn't address in complete detail for me. He quickly called the factory to get the answer. So far so good. I still don't have a firm delivery date. All he told me was that it would be about 3 weeks since they had a 340 on order and he just needed to modify that build. How long did it take to get yours built? Scott
Old 04-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #30

Congrautions on your 325rl. We have been ours for 8 months and really like it. The best features are the outside kitchen, inside shower , convection /microwave, and 4 door refrigerator. We tow with 2500hd GMC crew cab with 6.0 gas and 6 speed transmission and 410 rear end. Patrick