Originally Posted by Christopher Columbus
Well you created your own light problem and battery problem by not using the battery disconnect . Proper use and a good walk thru of operation is always a plus
Wow Chris...in my opinion this is TOTALLY out of line. If you honestly believe not using a battery disconnect for two weeks can cause ANY of these problems (much less ALL of them), then we all have a problem.
First, it sounds to me like there is a bad switch that's allowing the lights to stay on. Second, those dimming lights in the 320RS I believe are LED aren't they - which should be very low drain.
And third...I'm not sure you should be diagnosing "off the cuff" without asking a few more questions.
We're all in this together and I think this sort of snap judgment isn't beneficial to anyone.