Old 06-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #11
MI Camperz

Well, it may have been an "exception" or "accidental"....
To try and put a positive spin on it.........my DH kinda collects, trades, sells HotWheels (I swear he's an adult)....Anyway...those exceptions or accidents actually increase their value b/c of their uniqueness.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #12

Come on Christopher Columbus. Where you at? There are many people (including myself) who want to hear from you on this. Why were 2 color schemes (1 being the obvious correct color scheme) used on the tan and brown 320RS?

If you do not know then pls provide a contact name and # that we can call and find out ourselves. But pls do not hide your head in the sand and not respond. If you don;t know tell us.

Old 06-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #13
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwin1 View Post
Come on Christopher Columbus. Where you at? There are many people (including myself) who want to hear from you on this. Why were 2 color schemes (1 being the obvious correct color scheme) used on the tan and brown 320RS?

If you do not know then pls provide a contact name and # that we can call and find out ourselves. But pls do not hide your head in the sand and not respond. If you don;t know tell us.
Have you tried PM'ing Christopher Columbus? I know they don't always monitor all of the threads. Reaching out directly to them will get their attention vs. just asking a question in a thread.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #14
Factory Rep

Head is not in sand. Lol. We have used the one color for both exteriors that we offer for some time now. I believe it's been for almost 12 months.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #15

Christopher,

Thanks for the response. Why would you use a color scheme that does not match the exterior of the unit. My wife noticed this on delivery of our unit and when she pointed it out to me I then noticed it and it has bothered me since. If she would not have mentioned it I probably would have not noticed it but now it bothers me.

I guess I need to buy a new awning or have the exterior of my unit painted the grey color scheme. Which would be cheaper??

Thanks again.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:22 PM   #16

We have a 2013 creme/brown 320RS built late January that has the brown awning. I know I would not be happy if it had the gray one.

2013 Columbus 320RS
2013 Ram Laramie Longhorn 3500 Dually 6.7 Cummins
Days Camped 2013 - 50
skipperW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Columbus View Post
Head is not in sand. Lol. We have used the one color for both exteriors that we offer for some time now. I believe it's been for almost 12 months.
So, Palomino decided to use the blk/gry awning on all of its Columbus trailers and have been doing so for 12 months. So how did Skipper who picked his up in January end up with the correct color? Very strange. What I do believe, is that when we picked up our trailers we would have needed to note the wrong color on the awning and not accepted delivery. After the fact does us no good.