Old 06-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #21

Why woud we be emphasizing WhiteBB's freind with "Freind", seeming alleged??

I am brand new here, because I am looking for good info, if someone wants to provide negative feedback, I personaly am going to appreciate that!

Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #22

Update, The rig I was telling you about still has most of the problems as stated before. But They took a long vacation out west and the wife was driving and she found on a narrow road large rock and ripped a hole all along the side whole side. Any way the will be back home soon and trailer will be in shop different than the dealer to be repaired. Then back to the dealer to repair I hope all of their problems. I guse duck tape is holding things together. Bad luck from the start. I think the dealer just falsified the reports , just my 2 cents worth.

Old 07-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
Factory Rep

Once again ----Who are You. Your 2 cents are not worth 2cents. Do u work for a competitor ????
Not once has Your Friend contacted us.
How dare you make accusations on a rig you don't even own.
We at Columbus have asked several times for this so called friend to contact us.
Ok , got that off my chest.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #24
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher columbus View Post
once again ----who are you. Your 2 cents are not worth 2cents. Do u work for a competitor ????
Not once has your friend contacted us.
We at columbus have asked several times for this so called friend to contact us.
very well said!
Old 07-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Columbus View Post
Once again ----Who are You. Your 2 cents are not worth 2cents. Do u work for a competitor ????
Not once has Your Friend contacted us.
We at Columbus have asked several times for this so called friend to contact us.
And you just tell them!!!!!! Mine is in the shop because of something WE did!!! Yes I have a few things that I would like looked at but no show stoppers!!!!! And if camping world doesn't get our part I may just go to Indiana and get it myself soon!!! I have reservations at the end of the month. Going to make an appt for warranty work in Sept when I know work will keep me from Camping!

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #26
Factory Rep

Earth Station , if you are in Indiana at anytime , feel free to take time for a plant visit. If possible we can work out any kinks you may have.
Our goal at Columbus is to provide a fine fifth wheel with full factory support of product.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Columbus View Post
Earth Station , if you are in Indiana at anytime , feel free to take time for a plant visit. If possible we can work out any kinks you may have.
Our goal at Columbus is to provide a fine fifth wheel with full factory support of product.
Thank you for the invite. I called the plant yesterday and receiveda call back withing an hour. Then called your vendor and had an answer to that in an hour (trying to figure out the font on the Columbus) Now to get something made for the back of the Earth Station!!!! Just hope that the right trim gets sent this time!!

Old 07-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Columbus
I am sorry whitebb but I must have missed the email request from you as I am traveling the east coast. Please send me a private email and I will give you my cell number we can discuss any issues YOU or your friend have. Best regards.
Hey a question on hooking the Tv up to the surround sound stereo? Got the optical plug and hooked it up to the tv and tuner but can't figure out how to set the Tv up to acknowledge that it's hooked up any help. Also can I take my Columbus to a closer service center then my dealer?
Old 07-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttinchief View Post
Hey a question on hooking the Tv up to the surround sound stereo? Got the optical plug and hooked it up to the tv and tuner but can't figure out how to set the Tv up to acknowledge that it's hooked up any help. Also can I take my Columbus to a closer service center then my dealer?
Cuttinchief, I was able to get the tv to go through the surround sound by hooking the optical cable from the satellite receiver to the surround sound!!! It sounds wonderful!!!!

Old 07-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Station

Cuttinchief, I was able to get the tv to go through the surround sound by hooking the optical cable from the satellite receiver to the surround sound!!! It sounds wonderful!!!!
I have an older box that does not have an optical cable connection.If I were to just use the antenna how would you hook it up.Thanks in advance?