Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2016, 07:10 PM   #1

Customer Service

My DH went out online to the Forest River website on Monday of this week and requested a manual for our new to us 2014 Puma Palomino 30RKSS travel trailer. Low and behold, we received it today via UPS….Wow, great customer service…Thank you Forest River. I have to tell you we spent two years in our Sunseeker and gave it our best shot. Attended 2 Frog Rally’s, met fabulous friends, learned a great deal and talked to many different Forest River Brand owners. Even with two slides in our MH, we just felt cramped with our 2 small dogs. But we didn’t rush out and buy anything. We continued to travel in the MH and just talk with everyone and anyone about their Motorhome and/or Travel Trailer. When the Palomino came up for sale we were all over it. We like the super slide as it gives us more living space, we love the table and chairs, more floor space for the dogs, more kitchen cabinets and 2 rocking chairs. We love it!

We wanted to stay with Forest River as we like the brand, the customer service and the many friends we have made. As with anything we have every bought I am sure we will have issues, likes/dislikes but we will work thru them. The travel trailer necessitated in a purchase of a tow vehicle, but you do what you have to do. What we did first was find the trailer we wanted, and then got the tow vehicle. We ended up buying a Ford F250 Super Duty V.8 ¾ ton, it might be over kill, however, we want to take it out West and we wanted good power going up and down the mountains. With all of this being said, the Sunseeker is gone and we have our 2007 Honda CRV toad listed for sale in the Forest River Classified.

Once we do some slight modifications to the truck and get her hitched up I will post the pictures and change our signature line. Safe and happy travels and I hope to see you in Goshen.
2018 297 RSK Primetime Crusader
The Mustard Seed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, service