2012 21' FR Micro Lite FBRS
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2012 24 nites 2016 16 nites
2013 25 nites
2014 14 nites
2015 16 nites
BillyBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #12
We went with the king bed (never owned one before), Fiberglass cap (bike riding days are almost done but had to seriously consider this though, might of needed to load it up to take weight off the king pin or build a shed on it for my wife's shoes, lol)

Washer and Dryer, well, that was my wife's thing. It had to be there (just glad that there wasn't a dishwasher on the list of options or I would have been out of a job.)

We probably over-did the hitch, but being first time haulers, I wanted to make sure I had something that would keep me out of trouble or help if I get into trouble.

Other than that, I've been informed that the build sheet is now in the hands of the factory and the count-down begins...

blourie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
Congrats on the order!!!! Now the waiting begins... that is the hardest part!! It is a beautiful unit .... if I do say so myself!

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:40 PM   #14
Not-so-Junior Member
You will not regret the Tri-Glide hitch, I had a standard pin box on the Cougar and it was fine, however when I towed our Columbus home I noticed a big difference, much smoother, plus the Columbus is 4k heavier that the Cougar!

We opted for the Queen Trump mattress since we saw the king bed at the show, there's not much room to make the bed... we love the trump mattress even though we have only been able to spend one night in our Columbus.

Again - congrats!
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
2012 F250 6.7L Lariat 4x4 long bed
2013 Columbus 295RL
1952 Blonde Nurse
VenturaBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #15
Congrats on your order and now the wait begins hope it will not be to long
hd riders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
My 320 has basically all options available at the time except rear cap and heat pump for main A/C. I tow with an 09 F250 diesel and it does a great job. My truck has a 2.5" lift kit and larger tires so it did squat a bit so I added airbags and it made a difference. However I could've kept towing without the bags with no issues except folks flashing their lights thinking my brights were on. Mine has king bed and washer dryer also so you shouldn't have any issues with a 1 ton.

2013 Columbus 320RS "The Wonder Wagon"
2009 F-250 4WD (Tuned) "Black Beauty"
captbenjy is offline   Reply With Quote