Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2018, 01:02 AM   #1

Ever-Chill refrigerator

We just purchased a 2019 Puma with built-in EVER -CHILL refrigerator. We cannot figure out how to lock the doors. They keep opening up when we travel. We did not receive a manual with the trailer on the refrigerator. I was able to download one off the internet but it doesn't show anything about locking the doors.
jazzharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:01 PM   #2

Sounds like our Puma 31BHSS, there should be a knob with threads that is installed between both doors when traveling.
RAMMIN_TIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:23 PM   #3

I have seen a few post about a homemade U shaped PVC bracket that goes through the door handles on some.
Old 12-25-2018, 02:24 AM   #4

EverChill doors

Hello, we have a 2018 Puma with the EverChill. Our problem was the fridge would work itself back into the cabinet and the cabinet was pushing the doors open. I fixed that by gluing a wood block behind the foot of the fridge. The magnetic strip is the only thing keeping the doors closed though. I bought some velcro strips and plan on putting one on the bottom of the fridge door. You won't even see it, I don't think. Hope that helps.
Max Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:07 PM   #5

We just bought a 2019 wildwood camper with the Everchill 12v refrigerator and it seems like it’s taking forever for it to get cold. We have the camper plugged in to our house. Anybody have any ideas?
Cbrant21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:14 PM   #6

EverChill not chill'in

Greetings ! When you say forever, if you mean longer than 8 hours, you have a problem. We have camped with temps. in the 90's and it worked great. I keep a thermometer inside and keep it about 36f. No problem. If you load it up full of warm items, it might take 12 hours max. Good luck.
Max Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
refrigerator