Old 02-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #11

We bought from RVWholesalers also and were very pleased with the support and customer service. Love the Puma- I've been in every nook and cranny and have added some things requiring access to unseen areas. I have been very happy with the construction.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #12

Agreed, the only real complaint was all the sawdust from assembly, I am still cleaning sawdust even after a year later, the only thing that I have actually replaced due to failure was the DVD player, although some of the access holes could have been made a bit neater....
But they are covered at least
We bought from CHEYENNE CAMPING CENTER Iowa, they were amazing!

Old 02-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #13
Commercial Member

There is also a newer option for cherry cabinetry in the Puma's now.

It makes the interiors even nicer. They also have gone to LED interior lights as standard.

Here is a link to a new 2013 Puma Unleashed with the cherry cabinets..
New 2013 Palomino Puma Unleashed 27-SBU Toy Hauler Travel Trailers at Tom Schaeffer's RV Superstore Shoemakersville Pennsylvania Tom Schaeffer's RV Superstore
(Tweaked!!)
2013 Columbus 320RS-ITS HERE!!
huntr70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengellyb View Post
Agreed, the only real complaint was all the sawdust from assembly, I am still cleaning sawdust even after a year later, the only thing that I have actually replaced due to failure was the DVD player, although some of the access holes could have been made a bit neater....
But they are covered at least
We bought from CHEYENNE CAMPING CENTER Iowa, they were amazing!
Very true on the sawdust. I removed all of the panels, heat registers, light covers and anything else I could and vacuumed it all out. Did this after a few trips and I've just about gotten all of the sawdust up. I would think this would be an issue with most brands as I don't see any way to keep from getting sawdust all over the place when building an RV.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #15

We Love our Pumas.........

Our current one is a Puma Unleashed 2013 is a 356QLB had it since last May only been back for a problem with a remote to the stereo, that was easily fixed.

Glad it is NOT a fiberglass sided. Have seen too many turn chalky and delaminate.......... They are just a thin layer of fiberglass on plywood. Nice when they are new but can turn ugly fast...... I will keep my Alum. sided.......Puma ... Also dealer says much easier to repair the Alum. Sided trailers.

Our 06 Fifth wheel never went back for a repair while we owned it. Only sold it because we wanted a bigger fifth wheel............

Pumas are a great value !!!!!!!!! How many nice fifth wheel 35.5 ft Toyhaulers can you buy out the door for under 30K & have great quality....................

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2017 Wildwood Lodge 4092 BFL
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Sadie & Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxers
Oaklevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #16
Missing Link

Love our 2012 30kdb also. We had over 30 nights in ours and not one issue. I agree in this price range you won't find better quality.