Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #1

Finally Decided: New Puma on Order

Hi All,

After extensive research of many different brands and pestering many dealers I have finally decided on a new travel trailer to replace my Puma 23FB. I ordered my new Puma 24FBS Premier Edition last week. It's the same size as the 23FB but has a slide so more space inside. And I really like the new design scheme inside and out. I love my Puma. It has been trouble free for the past 4 camping seasons. It will be sad to see her go but really excited for the new unit. Fingers crossed that I will have the same experience with the new one. Hopefully it will be in for me to take delivery end of March/first part of April. First camping trip will be the end of April so it better be built by then.

Cheers!
Chris
CPB1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:49 AM   #2

Congrats on your new Puma 24FBS Premier Edition. Hope your wait time goes quickly.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #3

Thanks! I hope is does too. Not in too big of a hurry though since there is 2 feet of snow on the ground. Hoping for an early spring.
CPB1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:12 AM   #4

Congrats. We are getting close to ordering a Columbus and I am not looking forward to the wait time. Hopefully it will go by quickly.

Tags
puma