Old 01-21-2016, 05:31 PM   #1

Front closet wall 33CKTS

This is a new one, at least for our dealer. Took our 33CKTS out this past weekend. My wife noticed a trim piece coming off in the closet in the bedroom. After closer investigation, the entire front wall had come loose and was falling into the front cap. Dropped it off at dealer for repair he said he had never seen anything like it. I haven't even taken it on a dirt road or hunting yet. Sure hope things start getting worked out with it, it has spent more time at the dealer than we have used it which is about 5 times since we purchased in July. I guess we are experiencing what the bad reviews of Sabre have dealt with.

He also told me Sabre had a shake up and they almost dropped their line due to quality. He said factory rep came out and told them things are going to be better moving forward with new model year. My response to the service manager at the dealer was "great just what I wanted to hear since I have a 2016!".

16k Reese Titan Slider
40 gal ATI Transfer tank
Load Lifter 5000 Airbags
glraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:08 PM   #2

Contact the factory about their extended warranty. The dealer did not offer this to me. They only want to sell one to you where they make all the money. My 2013 was eligible for a second year "Factory Warranty" for $150.00. Also check out GoodSam's extended warranty options. These trailers are constantly falling apart. Many failures can be repaired by yourself if you are handy. If you do not want to keep taking it back to the dealer and fight with them over the poor workmanship and their engineers cutting of corners be prepared for many trips. Goodsams warranty cover on site repairs - deuctable. Good luck and be ready for the failures to continue.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Old 02-11-2016, 07:33 AM   #3

Thanks, already did the extended warranty and you are right dealers don't want to tell you about it. They want to sell you theirs for $$$$ but I found out about it and asked them, even had to contact GG. The dealer service manager has been good about fixing and understanding poor workmanship, has even mentioned some items to me. Now as for the sales side, haven't heard anything from them since we bought it. The one time shortly after we purchased that I talked to the salesman, boy did his tone change. Already had his money. Needless to day I wouldn't not buy from this dealer in Mesa, AZ again.
16k Reese Titan Slider
40 gal ATI Transfer tank
Load Lifter 5000 Airbags
glraz is offline   Reply With Quote