Old 08-07-2014, 05:58 AM   #1
Gazelle 210 questions but probably generic TT questions

I have lots of questions so I'll post a few for starters.

Took our used gazelle out for a week of semi dry camping (electric only). While there I worked on trailer in between hammock sessions

Our awning fabric needs replaced: I measured width, bit when measuring length, do i measure to seam or end of awning flap. (see pic)

I have watched a youtube video on changing fabric, it looks like a 3 man job. Any suggestions on doing it or where to buy fabric? I'm finding a lot of places on ebay with nice prices.

3rd question involves trailer brakes. I have 7 pin connector. All lights work but trailer brake controller shows no connection. I know my truck part of equation is good because it works fine with another trailer. How do I start the trouble shooting process?

4th question involves resealing seams. All the seams on trailer need some loving. My method for reseailing has been to use plastic putty knives and scrape away visible sealant (looks like oem butyl tape), wiping down with mineral spirits and giving it a nice bead of Proflex RV flexible sealant and using finger and paper towel to finish it off. Is that correct?

5th question and final for today is fridge question. By day 3 our fridge had frozen everything up pretty good. Is there a trick to controlling fridge without any sort of temp control visible? The temp probe hangs down to bottom of fridge.

Thanks everyone! Here is our new to us trailer

gazelleTT is offline   Reply With Quote