Turbs, who did you talk to as sabre? Sam? Or call the factory directly? The more I'm thinking about this I'm assuming they are going to say no.
If that's the case maybe I find a different 5er or wait till warranty is up. If I mentioned either of these options I'm pretty sure she is going to kill me
in the mean time I do really need to figure out a why to at least haul the bikes the kids little bike can ride in the camper but two adult ones I'm not sure about.
Shane, do you have any pictures from the back? How far the receiver finishes from the camper? I am a sheet metal worker so this something I can probably tackle if I were comfortable after warranty expires. Did you just spice your campers trailer harnass for second trailer lights?