We double-checked with the dealer before we left Calgary to ensure that everything was ready to go and there were no last minute snags.
Unfortunately, there were a few snags:
1) dump valve handle for #3 Grey was missing;
2) water would not drain out of shower - hepvo valve wouldn't work;
3) slide on bedroom would not close without two people pulling on it;
4) light fixture over the galley table is cracked;
5) scratches on upgraded laminate - sink cover;
6) slam door opening - driver's side is considerably larger than the door - dealer had to shim up the latch plates to get it to latch;
7) Galley drawer doesn't close correctly
8) USB port on the Concertone Genesis doesn't work - won't charge anything.
and, by the time we got to our destination:
9) I was missing THREE dump valve handles, including the one the dealer re-installed in #1, above (of course, I didn't know this until it was time to dump...
And, while I'd like to take it back to the dealer, he's a 12 hour drive away...
But, we're set up.. I'm sure we'll get this all figured out.