Old 04-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #91

2011 31KBHSS purchased new last June... used it about 10 times before winterizing it. The family loves it, awesome floorplan and sidepaw kitchen keeps the odors outside. Just about time to get it back on the road Purchased from Tom Raper RV Richmond Indiana, they carry a wide selection of Puma's!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #92

We got our 2009 26rlss from allseasonsrv in muskegon ,Mi last fall . It was slightly used by some one that wanted a 5th wheel ,so they could take a small boat along. Ours had been winterized so we are now 2 weeks from our first trip !! Its going to be close to home, More of a tryout trip, Wish us luck !!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:56 PM   #93

Hi all.... we have a 2008 Puma 29FQS and love it. Thought about changing this year to something else (bunk house, outside kitchen) but am having a hard time giving up our king size bed so we will keep it another season.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #94

2008 29 FQS.. love it has a great layout and a king size bed to boot... we were looking to make a change but nothing compares yet!!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #95

new owners

picking up 2010 25RS in two days..very excited...started out in tents...next was back to back pop ups'...no more popping up or down...wolfie
Old 05-15-2011, 12:52 AM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfcat1
picking up 2010 25RS in two days..very excited...started out in tents...next was back to back pop ups'...no more popping up or down...wolfie
My TT came in today and I noticed that it was covered in wood and metal shavings is this the norm for TTs?
I told the dealer that we wanted the TT GI'd from top to bottom.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #97

Signed the papers on a 2012 25-RS yesterday. we take delivery on the unit next saturday. we are coming out of a 2005 Palamino Thoroughbred 26-BHS that we have enjoyed very much. i dont think we could have asked for a better deal from our dealer Fun Town RV in Cleburne,TX. They are going to do some in-house mods to it that prevented us from having to special order. all in all we are very excited and ready to kick off the new season in the new trailer.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:19 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMcKinney View Post
My TT came in today and I noticed that it was covered in wood and metal shavings is this the norm for TTs?
I told the dealer that we wanted the TT GI'd from top to bottom.
Yes that is normal. We went through everything and cleaned out all the shavings when we took delivery of ours. We then made it out for the first time this weekend and again ended up with lots more shavings. Be sure to give it a good vacuuming, I'm sure you'll have aluminum shavings in the carpet like we did as well. We are very happy with our Puma though!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:02 AM   #99

We had our Puma for over 3 yrs and we still got the metal shavings. You would think by then they would have all gotten out but not ours.
2011 Shamrock 23ss
2000 Suburban 1500 4 X 4
ngts camped 2016-24 so far. reservations for 11 more
ilovecamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #100

New Puma and new to forum......

Hi everyone
My wife and I just received our 2012 Puma 31 KBHSS 3 weeks ago. We are in a seasonal camp ground and never move. What a unit I must say.....the little things are annoying like sawdust and metal shavings in the lights etc. The skylight in the kitchen drips.
All in all a beautiful getaway.......20 minutes from our home. Our unit has the outdoor kitchen which we are really looking forward to using. Will post pictures soon.

Klompie

Tags
palomino