Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 09:50 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Hang on! Hang on!

I've been out for the weekend!! I'll get it done today! You have convinced me.

And Mr. RetiredArmyCWO, come on down for that steak!!


greg
__________________

__________________
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:18 AM   #32
RAC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,097
I'd love to Greg. Lisa is already talking about a week long trip next summer. maybe Texas will be in the plans. Who knows, I am in charge of the family............she just tells me where we're going.
__________________

__________________
RAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:41 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmyCWO View Post
I'd love to Greg. Lisa is already talking about a week long trip next summer. maybe Texas will be in the plans. Who knows, I am in charge of the family............she just tells me where we're going.
We are doing Orlando next summer. Just don't have the dates yet.

BTW, a new Palomino forum has been created in the Fifth Wheels and Travel Trailers section and this thread has been moved.

greg
__________________
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #34
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Western Ohio
Posts: 29
Geesh, see what I started. I've only had 2 post thus far and already causing problems for the mods. Good thing I have my camper to go hide in.
Kilowattkid
__________________
2003 F-250 5.4 manual gearbox w/ 4.10's
2007 Puma 29RKSS
kilowattkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #35
RAC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,097
Greg needs more problems. ALL he has to do right now is lounge around all day....take a few pain pills......drink beer.........shed a few tears...have mrs greg bring him something to eat and drink....and answer questions here.

__________________
RAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:33 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmyCWO View Post
Greg needs more problems. ALL he has to do right now is lounge around all day....take a few pain pills......drink beer.........shed a few tears...have mrs greg bring him something to eat and drink....and answer questions here.

I wish. I went back to work last Monday already. Stuff was already falling apart. No more lounging around all day.........
__________________
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #37
RAC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,097
ok, but still tears and mama-san bringing you your (gag) shiner bock?
__________________
RAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 03:20 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredArmyCWO View Post
ok, but still tears and mama-san bringing you your (gag) shiner bock?
no tears but you nailed the Shiner Bock part
__________________
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:04 PM   #39
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8
On the side of my Puma where it tells the weight, etc, it says, "Mfg. by Forest River". Does that help? Can't wait, only 2 days til I can camp!!
Wendy Robins
26rlss Puma
__________________
wcrobins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:13 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Justin, Tx
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcrobins View Post
On the side of my Puma where it tells the weight, etc, it says, "Mfg. by Forest River". Does that help? Can't wait, only 2 days til I can camp!!
Wendy Robins
26rlss Puma
I'm convinced!!!!!!!! I moved it already

Palomino now has it's own spot!!

Please quit beating me up!!


greg
__________________

__________________
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
palomino

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.