I have had my Puma 31BHSS since March 2008, and have had a few minor problems. My dealer had been terrible since i picked up my unit, so at least I have avoided the frustration of dealing with him and elected to fix the most of the problems on my own. here is the list to date
1) Outside bathroom door lock - no key - dealer gave me a new lock
2) Broken smoke detector - dropped during shipping? - new smoke detector
3) glue on table floor, curtain - scraped what I could off
4) outside compartment locks - key broke - replaced all locks
5) ground wire on slide too short - ripped out when slide fully extended - replaced ground wires to first connection
6) no privacy lock on bathroom door - replaced
7) water leak form pipes - tightened all tube connections where accessible
8) noisy water pump - yet to be fixed
9) static through speakers while watching DVD on Concertone system - no fix yet - happy it works at all based on other forums I have read
10) loose screws in various locations
11) bad caulking around doors and windows - so far only appearance wise
So yes a number of quality issues but nothing too seirous to ruin my first purchase. We still love the layout and features in the TT, and can't wait to go camping again! Looking back the only thing I would change is the extra insurance I purchased, it has been good peice of mind but really I think I could fix most of the items, even do a fridge replacement.
As for the dealer - he is the only one in the area, and by far the best prices versus comparable fllor plans. Saving $5k I am still way ahead.