Old 02-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #11
Hidden Valve

I have a Columbus 320rs with the residential fridge. There is a valve behind the entertainment center drawers next to the Res. fridge. Pull the drawers all the way out by pushing by on the plastic locks on both sides and you should see it. I had the same problem took a while to find. It also makes it difficult to winterize. Good Luck!

nehiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 01:15 PM   #12
Don't know a thing about the Columbus but on my Berkshire the cutoff is located in the wet bay directly behind the water filter. It's out of sight unless you stand to one side and look behind the filter.

2013 Berkshire 390RB-60
toad - 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
edgewant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:52 AM   #13
Issue resolved. Thanks everyone and specially LakeOzarkguy. The issue was the valve next to the fridge and behind the drawers. It is a push button type valve.

Incidentally, in case you did not know; there is also a button under the ice maker that is used to cycle the ice maker. According to a service tech that just inspected my unit for the yearly warranty needs, this cycle should be performed everytime you connect to city water and ice maker had not been used for a while. It should be done twice (back to back cycles) to allow ice make to pull water into the trays.

Can anyone state why it is so hard to educate the consumer or write this kind of information down in a booklet when the RV is purchased? I don't know about you guys but I certainly failed mind reading during my educational years.

Robert & Wendy M
5er: 2016 Columbus 320RS - TV: 2015 F250 6.7L V8 Diesel
Part-timer; Looking forward to fulltime...
Medic97 is offline   Reply With Quote

cat, location