Old 06-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #1
installing flat screen tv to Puma 31kbh

Our new puma 31kbh has a place to install a flat screen tv in the living area. The frame for the tv swivels into our bedroom. The other side of the swivel is a mirror. No one can give us a straight answer as to what type of tv mount to use there. The puma dealer said use one that has "1/4 screws". After looking at the tv mounts, the screws look longer than 1/4" and I find it hard to believe that it could hold a tv if it did have 1/4 screws. We have to be careful not to crack the mirror. Anyone have a fix for this problem? Thanks in advance. The tv we want to put there is a 26" LED flat screen. Not too heavy.

mlrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
Missing Link
Our pounds came with this style mount already on from dealer. works good and it easily removes to mount tv to outside location. We do not have the mirror but no screws sticking through.

2014 Puma 30-DBSS
2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab 6.4L
cyclepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
When he said 1/4" screws he was probably referring to diameter (1/4-20 thread) not length.

2011 Silverado 2500HD Duramax, 4x4, crew cab, long bed
Palomino Puma 253-FBS, 27' 5th wheel
1994 19' Class B on Chevy chassis
Great Horned Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
Yup, that's the one we had in our new Puma as well. I must say they could have just left it off for me to install though. They had it so high that I think I would have had to have a 12" TV. I simply moved it down myself but there are holes in the wall now. Not a huge deal because the TV covers it up but still silly if you ask me.
2013 Puma 30DBSS (Parked at Seasonal Site)
2001 Ford F-150
travyp is offline   Reply With Quote