Old 06-18-2015, 12:28 PM   #1

We just purchased a 2016 Columbus 320RS. It only came with 2 door keys and 1 storage key. I have been to 3 locksmiths with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get key blanks? Thanks.

hdroadglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #2
Global Link Locks and Keys | RV Door Locks & Keys | RV Locks & Keys

I bought extras from these guys.
If your keye has a code they can match it!

Dan-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:55 AM   #3
We got ours on eBay - gave them the codes and they sent them out in two days
heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:14 PM   #4
Posts: 188 I ordered a replacement door lock so both our doors are keyed the same and also ordered a couple of extra sets of keys.
CHICKDOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:42 AM   #5
We bought extra blanks from our dealer and had a local hardware store cut them for us.
2013 Palomino Sabre 34REQS-6

Link to pics:
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:14 PM   #6
Another option you might want to consider is a keyless entry system, RV lock Co. make several types, we opted for a keyless with keypad and FOB, much like an auto (and it also has a key). Cost for the top line was $250 but what is the cost of security? The factory installed locks are just junk and really not very good with so many being keyed alike. An example is the storage door keys (#751s) that are standard on so many RV's. Anyone who has a 751 key can open another persons RV that also uses a 751 storage door key. It took me 30 minutes to install and program and we feel much more secure as we keep our unit on site for 8 weeks a year for a weekend program and we also NEVER worry about forgetting the key at home as we can use the keypad to gain entry.
2008 Dodge Ram 4X4 Quad cab LB 2500 Cummins 6.7L TD / 2013 Columbus 320rs. Camped 50 days in 2015. RIP Angel the camping Cat, we will miss you.
Don and Elaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:54 PM   #7
I also have the rv lock keyless / keypad remote door with the FOB and its sure nice walking up to the camper and just push a button and the door unlocks or locks if heading out.
Love it.....

2006 Ford F250 4x4 Amarillo Edition, 6.0 Turbo
2015 Columbus 320 RS
Kidtexas is offline   Reply With Quote