Keystone Premier 31 BHPR vs SolAire 317BHSK vs Aerolite 315
We are seeking your input. We are down to the following three TTs, unless someone has another we should consider. Let me tell you what led us here:
1. 3 kids, so need for 3 bunks (or 2 bunks and a convertible couch/table in the bunkhouse).
2. Aerolite led us to the king size bed. But once we realized it wasn't a true king size, SolAire and its true 60 x 80 queen showed on the radar (I'm 6' 3", so a lenghtly bed is very appealling).
3. Outside kitchen. We like to tailgate, so outside of camping, this is very appealling.
4. Barreled roof...again, 6' 3" so the regular height TTs feel claustrophobic to me.
5. Modern decor.
6. Under 6,600 lbs or so dry.
With that criteria, you can probably see why these came to the top of the list. We'd love to hear your input on this...pro, con or others to consider.
(Oh, and we're good on understanding our tow capacity with these TTs).