OpenRange Roamer RF345RLS -
- I would have to see it in person, but there doesn't appear to be a good view of the TV from any of the seats.
- I think I would also prefer to have a window where the entertainment center is.
- It has a bigger bed than the Sabre (though usually a king is an option); but it's an odd-sized king (72" vs. 76").
- Access to the bathroom from the bedroom is nice, but there's no counterspace on the sink. Which is more important to you?
- I really like the little coat closet inside of the door.
- Looks like the front closet might be a little bigger.
- I'm really curious about the optional patio.
Sabre 33CKTS -
- Having to put a slide out to access the fridge stinks. I have to do it now and it annoys me, though it's not terrible.
- I really like the island sink.
- It's a queen vs. king-size bed; though a king is likely an option (I actually prefer queen-sized beds, so this is a plus for me).
- The 2,800 lbs. of cargo carrying capacity will likely be quite a bit less- especially if you carry water.
I really love my Sabre.
Depending on your dry camping/boondocking needs- the 85 gallon of fresh water of the Open Range could be worthwhile.