Old 07-30-2007, 11:33 AM   #1
RAC

LQQK!!!!!! A new Forum

Ask one of the great admins here, and they do anything.....well almost.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #2

WOO HOO A new forum hehe Thanks Admins

Tundra & Fawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:17 PM   #3

T&F,
How do you like that rear kitchen? I have the TT version (29RKSS) and Mrs. kilowatt loves it. definately the selling point for her and one of the nicest kitchen I've seen in a while.
Kilowattkid
Old 07-30-2007, 06:50 PM   #4

We Love our rear kitchen with all its counter space and the windows on both sides of the sink. There is a lot of cupboard space as well and with it being in the rear it seems more like a kitchen and dinning area unlike our center kitchen unit we had where you had to look through the kitchen to see the Entertainment center.
Cant beat it as far as we are concerned when you can cook and still engage with people in the living room area without looking over counters to do so.
We started out with a Puma 253RLS that had the center kitchen but once we saw the RK in the unit we have..would never go back
Old 07-30-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
RAC

But can you cook?
Old 07-31-2007, 03:39 PM   #6

LOL Yup I sure can cook and on todays menu is chicken with peppers and onions, garlic, chili pepper, italian seasoning, black pepper, crushed red peppers and chopped tomatos cooked for 3 hours then placed on a bed of bow tie pasta....yummy!!
And to think I can cook this in my kitchen in my Fiver with only two pans..one an electric skillet the other a pan for pasta. LOL
And I have enough counter space in our unit to cut all the peppers and onions, and chop the garlic fresh from the market!!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:00 PM   #7
RAC

I'll be there at 6.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #8

"And I have enough counter space in our unit to cut all the peppers and onions, and chop the garlic fresh from the market!!"

That's what I like to here! I must agree with your other post that it is like a sperate room and doesn't interfere with living room activities. We just got our "unit" July 7th and our first camp out was to Kelleys Island on Lake Erie (4 hour initiation trip). Unbelievable difference from our Cougar. So much easier to keep clean inside, no stumbling over each other to get to one end to the other. Just fantastic!
Mrs. Kilowatt LOVED IT! Daddy got some serious bonus camping points. Can't cash in until the next trip though.
Great quality at a great price, I think I'm gonna like my Palamino Puma!
Kilowattkid
Old 08-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #9

T & F we have the same 5th wheel. Have you had to have any warrenty work done yet. We got ours at the end of April, it's been back twice. Just got back today with the second trip.

2001 Dodge Ram
2007 Palomino Thoroughbred F-829RKS
Kids all grown, 4 Grandkids to SPOIL
gaspumplgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:22 PM   #10

This is our second Unit the first being a 2006 same model and size. We had a couple problems with the other unit and then we had a bad problem with the front of our previous unit seperating at the seams. That was our forth Palomino and after dealing with our dealership and Palomino we now own our new unit.
Started with a popup..went to a TT..then to a Puma Fiver..then to Thoroughbred that was at Palomino for 3 weeks and came back with a big problem in the front end. Traded that unit for the one we have presently and to be honest we would and more than likely will own another Palomino in the future when we upgrade to one with more slides. Palomino has been great to deal with as has our dealership then have gone above and beyond normal help with any problems we had with our units as far as warranty work and none warranty work on them.

Tags
palomino