Hello All... Been on/off the forum for a few months now, just got back from picking up our 2015 325RL. We were able to camp in it for a week on it's maiden voyage and so far love the trailer. found a few issues along the way but nothing I hadn't already read about or can't fix...
1) One of the gray/black tanks is not sealing completely. Every time I take cap off a bit of liquid comes out (unfortunately looks like it's the black tank). I'm going to review this during winterization but I think I remember hearing of it before. What's the fix?
2) fireplace/outdoor kitchen slide has gap between slide frame and wall. I don't think I can adjust the slide to get rid of gap as it actually looks like the hole in the wall was cut too wide on one side.. I can see daylight when slide is in so will have to deal with that before winter. Was thinking of spray foam or silicone but waiting for feedback from FR.
3) pantry drawer didn't latch and literally fell out going down the road which ruined both metal slides. I had noticed the latch needed adjustment so shoulda done that before leaving. Had to buy new slides and got the auto-closing ones that hold it shut and added an extra 'side' slide. all good
4) A few baseboard trim pieces have fallen off, put back on with 1/2" brad nails and/or some silicone where required.
5) There is a shelf unit on the left hand side of the fireplace. The trim piece on the unit was extended PAST the wall edge of the slide by about an inch. What that meant is when opening the slide, the trim piece would actually hit the wall before the slide sealed and basically ripped the shelf unit off of the slide. I trimmed the piece so it is flush and re-screwed the shelf unit together.
6) A few of the plumbing connections were loose and leaked. had to tighten up the drain pipe under kitchen sink and found out it's a little short so need to brace it before next year.
all in all, we are loving the Columbus and athough the above list looks long, I do consider them small items and were honestly somewhat expected as this isn't our first new trailer.