One month in
Well, we are one month into the ownership of our 320. So far, nothing major, but I will give the details of what we have found.
1. The bedroom door - lousy design, falls off the track and is only left holding by the front strap. Took it down today after we got home to find that the rear roller assembly is missing the nylon bushing that holds it in place. I will be looking for a replacement.
2. Basement radio has not worked since we got the unit. Clock displays, but nothing else. Have checked the fuses, not sure why. Will be a warranty item.
3. Leveling system display does not work. The leveling system works, but no display. Once again, warranty item.
4. One window is scratched on the outside - found on pdi - will be replaced
5. Rear bumper damaged = I bent it back in place but will need replacing.
6. Black tank leaks - installed an extra valve on the end of the discharge tube so it doesn't leak all over the place when I take the cap off. Warranty
7. Still haven't gotten the surround sound to work, but haven't spent any time on it either. don't tend to watch much tv when we are camping. I will get it done before we go to Tennessee in August.
8. The shower head will not stay in place, it falls during travel and then falls out of the holder. I use a small bungee to hold it when traveling
9. Shower leaks onto the floor when in use. Need to add some more caulk when I get a chance.
10.Bathroom vanity wood is cracked, will need to be replaced.
I think that is it. I know 10 items seems like a lot, but seriously, they are pretty minor, and I will take them compared to some I have seen.
Dave and Kim
Charlie and Ripken (4 Leggers)
2012 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 6.6L Diesel
2013 Columbus 320RS
Times camping in 2013 - 5