Old 10-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #21
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 hole View Post
The white plastic slide pieces that are disintegrating and having screws pull through etc. Several thread on here about this about quick wear and damage being done..
Dunno if they have redesigned the fasteners but I'd recommend when you go to pick up your unit, take a minute to inspect them to see how they are fastened.
If they are directly screwed in without any washers for support then you have the old fastener design ( getting mine replaced/repaired next week ).

Old 11-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #22

Man I love the 36 QBOK. I'm planning on ordering one during the RV show in Feb unless I fond something else that fits out needs better. So far I think the floor plan is awesome for our family.

Congrats!

Jason

2014 Montana 356TBF
Big Bad Allis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #23

Very nice!

2005 Dodge Ram 2500, 4x4
2017 Heritage Glen QBUD312
Zhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #24

We picked up ours a few weeks ago and love it. Ours has the Bark interior color. We have the trifold sofa under one of the bunks in the bunkhouse. We also opted for the king bed. The only issues we had was they forgot to install a gasket in one of the kitchen sink basins (discovered after small leak). I also had the water filter come of in the storage compartment which totally soaked the carpet. They must have not tightened it well enough. Took it back to dealer and the dried it out with a couple of huge fans. Also, the tv antenna had a bad connector which was replaced by dealer as well. Just winterized it last night. I can't wait to really use it next year.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:56 PM   #25

Rad, which interior did you go with? Also, did yours come with the flush stove top?
Also.... where is the subwoofer now? I take delivery soon, but cannot figure where it is (old location was beside fireplace)
Old 11-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 hole View Post
Rad, which interior did you go with? Also, did yours come with the flush stove top?
Also.... where is the subwoofer now? I take delivery soon, but cannot figure where it is (old location was beside fireplace)
Sorry about the late reply. We went with the Bark interior. It is a mix of dark brown leather and fabric. The stove top has a glass cover with the edge piece being the same as the solid surface counter top. It is really nice. I am not sure where the subwoofer is located. I can go out and take a look if you still need your questioned answer. The surround sound system sounds great. The only negative is the DVD player did not come with Blue Ray capabilities. Not a big deal as I pick up a cheap player, but would have been nice to include this feature.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #27

Thanks Rad...

Re read and saw you said Bark interior on earlier post.
No need to locate sub, just when I saw my dealer photos, I first thought they forgot it, but found it is moved from next to fireplace to elsewhere!
Old 01-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #28

I'm ordering one now. Did know anything about the awning lights. Anyone got a picture of this. Is it a standard option on the 36qbok? Or is it an option you have to choose?
Old 01-15-2014, 08:45 PM   #29

It came standard on mine, and a suprise. If you look at exterior photo, you can see them on in photo.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:58 PM   #30
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates55 View Post
I'm ordering one now. Did know anything about the awning lights. Anyone got a picture of this. Is it a standard option on the 36qbok? Or is it an option you have to choose?

Awning light is standard. It's located along the sidewall.