Originally Posted by SydKad
I have almost the exact same floorplan only mine is the Tracer 3150BHD instead of the Lacrosse, and my unit came factory prepped for a second A/C. Since yours is also a Prime Time, I am curious about a few things:
1) Where is the second unit located?
2) Does it plumb into the existing duct work?
3) If ducted, is there a separate thermostat for it?
4) Does it help keep the bunkhouse cooler? My BH is usually noticeably hotter than the rest of the coach, which I think is because there's only one vent and it's the 4th and final one on that duct
5) Was it factory installed or dealer installed?
Thanks in advance.
1)one unit above bedroom, one above bunk room
2)They share ducts
3)One thermostat for both units (independent control, Unit 1, Unit 2)
4)It will cool down the ENTIRE coach, I mean even to the point of cold, even on a 100+ day
5)Mine was a factory installed option, 50A service TT
You're very welcome! Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't been keeping up lately.