Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #51
Site Team
 
dcheatwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad DADDY View Post
I work for toys and of course my lovely wife, better not forget to say that. Happy, Happy, Happy is right. Like Rolaids, oh what a relief it is.
I believe that's alka seltzer. Lol. But the point is well made. Peace!

Sent from my XT907 using Forest River Forums mobile app
__________________

__________________
2013 Rockwood 8282WS
Reese Revolution Pin, Reese 16K
2008 Tundra Limited Double Cab 5.7L
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad DADDY View Post
I really like the quote, such a true statement. We just booked our first trip to Disney, heading down 4th of July. That should be a good time.
How about that we will be there the same time over the 4th of July then head to the FROG from our stay there.
Check out this site Fort Fiends plenty of info there, just don't let them scare you their bark is worse then their bite, I use the same screen name there.
We are at the Fort from June 26th - July 6th how about you?
__________________

__________________
dblr is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #53
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 56
We are at the fort from July 1 through July 8 and cannot wait!!!
__________________
2014 Sabre 36QBOK - 7.......sort of
dleighb is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #54
NELA
 
Weezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3,220
MadDaddy,

Have your bride shoot me a PM and I'll show her some of the wall vinyl (totally removable) quotes I've put in our 5er. They are so nice to personalize your unit, and you can get custom ones made also...any words, design, or quote you want.

Didya sleep a bit better last night? Should slept in a bit late this mornin'....y'all earned it!
__________________

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
How about that we will be there the same time over the 4th of July then head to the FROG from our stay there.
Check out this site Fort Fiends plenty of info there, just don't let them scare you their bark is worse then their bite, I use the same screen name there.
We are at the Fort from June 26th - July 6th how about you?

We née to get together. Sounds like a good time
__________________
Mad DADDY is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:10 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
MadDaddy,

Have your bride shoot me a PM and I'll show her some of the wall vinyl (totally removable) quotes I've put in our 5er. They are so nice to personalize your unit, and you can get custom ones made also...any words, design, or quote you want.

Didya sleep a bit better last night? Should slept in a bit late this mornin'....y'all earned it!

Slept great, even left work early..... I even had dinner with momma tonight. I will have her PM you. I like the vinyl.
__________________
Mad DADDY is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:16 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
1) have a plan and route for each and every park you will see. What to see, what to by-pass and use Fast track Pass.
2) (I feel for you if you are there on the 4th) Don't go on holidays or weekend... the crowds... my heavens the crowds.
3) Remain calm at all times and you will have a great time. For know that 'plans work' for only the first five minutes and the rest almost goes by the seat of your pants.
4) Plan to come back and do it all over again. Disney is not just for kids..... But the kids at heart...

I feel my faith is in good hands on this trip. My wife is the spread sheet queen. I have six spread sheets for every move I make in life. She is already planning and of course the spread sheets keep flying out of the printer with our plans.
__________________
Mad DADDY is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #58
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad DADDY View Post
I see that they have shut down our forum just before anyone knew the outcome, so silly.
I just want to be sure that everyone understands that the Forest River Forums are not a part of, and are not controlled by, either Forest River or FROG. They are owned and operated by a completely separate company that operates multiple forums on the internet. You can find a list of at least some of their other forums at the bottom of the page.

The Fourms are a great source of information, with some silliness thrown in, and a lot of us who work for Forest River or active members, but no one at Forest River controls the content or can shut down a thread.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #59
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 56
Don't let him kid ya, he has benefitted greatly from my over organization
__________________
2014 Sabre 36QBOK - 7.......sort of
dleighb is offline  
Old 03-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
I just want to be sure that everyone understands that the Forest River Forums are not a part of, and are not controlled by, either Forest River or FROG. They are owned and operated by a completely separate company that operates multiple forums on the internet. You can find a list of at least some of their other forums at the bottom of the page.

The Fourms are a great source of information, with some silliness thrown in, and a lot of us who work for Forest River or active members, but no one at Forest River controls the content or can shut down a thread.

Someone has control on here. They shut down my forum. I do know that FR higher ups browse this site.
__________________

__________________
Mad DADDY is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.